GhostMinion's Fallout 3d Models and Props

I too like the sharper edges better, and three look incredible! The semi translucent sheen is also really nice looking, I really want to see a quantum label on that blue one with a light.

Just wanted to let everybody know I've got a few items up for grabs in the Junkyard. Looking to clear some extra stuff off my plate, just too many kits to finish up or assemble. Between what I've made and what I bought/traded for, there's just too much. So some 'Spring Cleaning' is necessary. Plus, need to clear limited space for some new props.

nq1.jpgmn1.jpgsynth helmet 1.jpgFallout 4 Jet Inhaler.png

Also, will have some Nuka Rocket bottle pics by the end of the week, with the bottle casts polished up and ready for labels. Stay tuned..........

Since you used Photobucket for a lot of the images in this thread, I thought I'd let you know that they're now requiring a fee for hotlinking on external sites, which has broken a lot of images in the thread. :(

Since you used Photobucket for a lot of the images in this thread, I thought I'd let you know that they're now requiring a fee for hotlinking on external sites, which has broken a lot of images in the thread. :(

Yeah, Photobucket went to crap. Will be working on getting most of the images restored in the next day or two. Will also have progress to share with the Nuka rocket bottles..........

Are you planning to make a sort of display rack as seen in some of the loading screens of Nuka World to put your bottles on? Something that would look like this:
Nuka-Cola-Display-Rack-Fix.jpg

Are you planning to make a sort of display rack as seen in some of the loading screens of Nuka World to put your bottles on? Something that would look like this:
View attachment 751964

No, wasn't planning on making a display rack. Was just gonna display them randomly with some of the other stuff I've made. It's tempting, but I got enough on my plate at the moment.

Speaking of which, pretty much ready to start molding the 12.7mm 'Lil Devil' pistol from New Vegas. All the parts aren't shown here, but they're ready as well. Money is tight, so it'll be a little bit before I can score some silicone, but soon.............

QGoGxo9.jpg
[/IMG]

Is that WIP ranger helmet from 3D files you made, or is it a print of some available to the public someplace?

The NCR Ranger helmet model was done by my friend @cassius as a commission. The model is not available for sharing. I will, however, be offering casts of the helmet soon. Will be offering the other three variants of the Riot helmet as well. Stay tuned. :thumbsup

A bit more progress with my NCR ranger lid. Still have a bunch of the greebles to print out, and will be doing so once I have the loot to score some printing resin. These parts are pretty close to completion, with just a bit of work left. I'll be adding the weld seams that go in between and from the bottom of the eyes with epoxy putty or something similar.

McIMQOe.jpg
[/IMG]

Also begun the parts for the Riot Helmet version. More to come with that soon.

v0jKBKr.jpg
[/IMG]

iSpoG2X.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey guys,

Been a while since my last post, but I've been working on stuff just the same. Right now I'm zeroing in on finishing my 'Lil Devil' project from New Vegas. Mold making has begun, and I've started an Interest Thread in the Project Runs forum. Check it out if you're interested. :thumbsup

9rAvO2d.png
[/IMG]

BQ2YcMw.jpg
[/IMG]

QGoGxo9.jpg
[/IMG]

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back