Your most recent original prop or costume acquisition

southpaw.jpgbond parachute.jpgdiamonds.jpgn u see me 2.jpg

This massive (made of plaster) screen used huge "Praying Priest" statue which came from the Antarctic Pyramid from "Alien VS Predator" is close to 5 feet high, 4 feet deep and 2.5 feet wide. Propstore and 20th Century Fox COA.

Statue3.jpg
AVP6b.jpg
AVP8b.jpg
AVP4 - kopieb.jpg

Finally framed a few Hellboy prosthetics pieces, most notably painted tail pieces.

View attachment 753201

My brother-in-law was Hellboy's stunt double in Hellboy II. He wore the same suit and prosthetics as Ron so is on screen for pretty much all the action sequences, including close-ups. He is even on the movie poster! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironically, some buyer on Ebay royally pissed me off one day and I decided to just search for things to calm down, and I ended up finding Tyler Durden's puffer vest on Ebay for a steal price. I don't think the guy knew what he had.

This thing:
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Ironically, some buyer on Ebay royally pissed me off one day and I decided to just search for things to calm down, and I ended up finding Tyler Durden's puffer vest on Ebay for a steal price. I don't think the guy knew what he had.

This thing:
View attachment 753257

It's not the screen used one right? There are a lot of differences in the bottom vest in comparison to the top screen shots.

It's not the screen used one right? There are a lot of differences in the bottom vest in comparison to the top screen shots.

Oh god no. That one would be worth thousands now.

That photo used, I believe is from Souliternia (sp?), who has the biggest Tyler collection out there, and is also a member here. I agree, there are some differences in how it looks onscreen, and I also noticed the bottom in the film doesn't have the curved edge, so I don't know.

All I know for sure is I have the same model Soul used in their reference picture there, and the right size as the film too. I asked, which is a medium.

A good find, regardless.

Was able to get Ed Seleers screen worn outfit from Eragon. I got to chat with the makers of the costume who actually worked on a lot of the outfits from the new Wonderwoman.
Really happy with this, it's my first screen used item purchase :D

image1.jpegimage2.jpeg

My latest buy: John Carter female Helium armor. It's incomplete and I'm still very much on the look out for a complete female upper armor (so with both shoulders and both capes), but I couldn't say no to this one when I saw it (heck, owning it makes me want a complete one even more).
John-Carter-Helium-torso-armor-1.jpg

I typically make a new thread for every new piece we get in our collection but thought it might be easier and more fun to see what others are adding to their collections, all in one thread.

So, here is our latest piece; Matt 'Axe' Axelson's (Ben Foster) stunt Mk 12 SPR from Lone Survivor. This movie had a strong impact on both Kristen and I and we immediately knew we wanted to own something from it. We both thought Ben Foster was exceptional in the movie, so to be able to own a prop that he can clearly be seen holding was fantastic! We have a number of screen matched pieces, but most of them you really have to strain to see the match. I have never owned a piece that could so easily be matched to what is seen on screen.

View attachment 319125

View attachment 319124

View attachment 319126

Hahaha. I trained on a variant of that weapon in the military years ago. Up close it looks totally fake! I would never have spotted it in the film though. I always thought they had the budget to use real weapons in movies.

Falling Skies (S05 E01) "Black Hornet" head

Picked this up a couple of years ago and still love it! Not the most popular show in the end, but love the realistic look of it.
20151014_185154.jpg20151014_185213.jpgfindyourwarrior.jpgtom-mason-head.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back