Fallout 4 Prop Thread

Thanks x) Also the blood is more orangy in real life and is quite fluorescent too, which is cool! I had to contrast these pictures because it was quit dark today :p

Might take some more pictures once the sun pops up :p

So here it is! Just got my fusion core today too :p Thank you @GhostMinion!

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Last edited:
What a brilliant collection Emma!!! Sooooooo jealous of the cymbal monkey.

Your stimpak is clearly the best possible result anybody could ever hope for, hands down. Just.........wow. And the nuke paintjob looks AWESOME!

Thank you! I went a bit crazy with the rusty look but it's so much fun to do! And thank you for making these props, top quality! (And thank you for the extra caps, they look beautiful! I roughed a few of them though :p)

I have the monkey for years now, it actually is normally from my Toy Story collection :p

Thank you! I went a bit crazy with the rusty look but it's so much fun to do! And thank you for making these props, top quality! (And thank you for the extra caps, they look beautiful!!!)

I have the monkey for years now, it actually is normally from my Toy Story collection :p

Honestly, I think the heavier rust look suits the prop better. They look way too shiny in the game. I plan on making mine rustier than in-game, too.

Honestly, I think the heavier rust look suits the prop better. They look way too shiny in the game. I plan on making mine rustier than in-game, too.

Haha yeah! I guess it depends where you'd find the item! I know you can find before and after blast fans and camera in the game :p So I guess that would go for everything x)

Haha yeah! I guess it depends where you'd find the item! I know you can find before and after blast fans and camera in the game.

Sorry, I meant the mini nuke specifically. It looks more authentic to me with the heavier rust, and without that sheen that is has in game.

I do like pre war items, don't get me wrong! :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back