Netflix Series: 13 Reasons Why

Gimpdiggity

Master Member

Is anyone else watching this?

My wife told me I should give it a try and I did...and I've been hooked since the first five minutes.

I watched the first seven today which got me caught up to her, and she made me promise to stop after that so that we can finish the final six together.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...my 18 year old daughter started binge watching it this weekend...I think she only has a few left. Doesn't look like my cup of tea, but she sure loves it.

This series was great. If you have kids and are concerned about their future and the topics of bullying and the effects of what it can do to others I'd HIGHLY recommend this. My Wife and I just finished it last night and was very surprised how well written it was.

It's not a happy story, but it's very relevant.

This series was great. If you have kids and are concerned about their future and the topics of bullying and the effects of what it can do to others I'd HIGHLY recommend this. My Wife and I just finished it last night and was very surprised how well written it was.

It's not a happy story, but it's very relevant.

Agreed.

I really enjoyed the entire thing, even though it made me very sad.

Binged this in a 24-hour period. Amazing show.

I've been reading comments on another forum about how this show will cause more teen suicides and how this show tells kids it's ok to blame everyone else for their problems.
I can't imagine anyone that actually watched this show from start to finish could think that. Especially anyone who has been a teen or has kids and understands that younger minds don't think the same as adults.

The acting was top notch. Dylan Minnette and Christian Navarro were fantastic.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back