Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

I'm the Sam Winchester riding in the Impala, which was taken at DragonCon. I was also with LastActionJosh on Saturday of FanBoyExpo recently. :)
spn-dragoncon.jpgspn6.pngspn5.png

Hey ELeather... that flask looks wonderful... are all 6 for sale? Or spoken for? Or for your own collection? You're so lucky! If they're for sale how much is one? ^_^ it's gorgeous. Thanks!

I kept two for myself. One for my collection and one to use for my leather cover attempts. Which I havent had time to start.
I dont have the proper clearance to sell them here, but I did list the ones that were not spoken for in my Etsy shop a few days ago. They didnt even last 12 hours.

Am I correct to assume you ordered your flasks through English Pewter Company? If so then you might be the last lucky person to be able to order that design easily. I've been in contact with their sales director and was told the minimum order for that flask is 25 units. I was prepared to order 6 or maybe even 10 if I had to but 25 is ridiculous.

They are still using that same embossing plate for a sporran style flask so they already have a supply of blanks rolled and waiting to be pressed in the forming mold. It wouldn't be hard to grab a rolled blank and walk it over to the other press and form it into the proper shape for this flask. Almost every part of their flask production is done by hand. It wouldn't be disruptive enough to warrant a minimum order of 6 let alone 25.

It's a shame, even if that flask wasn't in the show at all, it's one of their best designs. They never should have discontinued it.

How about a cheap alternate to an Angel Blade...

SN-AngelBladeComp1.jpgTri-Spear01.jpg

It's a break down Tri-Edged spear from either BUDK COM or Amazon for around $60
My screen accurate solid aircraft aluminum one from a member here is on top.

Does anyone have the "Supernatural: The Official Companion: Season 4" and "Supernatural: The Official Companion: Season 5" books? Are there any good prop photos in them?

:)

Is there a list of the correct coins for the Oriental Mixture crossroads tin? I've scoured this thread and I must have missed it. I am pretty sure there was a liberty Kennedy half dollar, a buffalo nickel, a liberty head coin, a Chinese coin, and a few others?

SPN Crossroads screen cap 3.jpgSPN Crossroads screen cap 2.jpg

Is there a list of the correct coins for the Oriental Mixture crossroads tin? I've scoured this thread and I must have missed it. I am pretty sure there was a liberty Kennedy half dollar, a buffalo nickel, a liberty head coin, a Chinese coin, and a few others?

View attachment 712713View attachment 712712

My Uncle passed away last year and I was fortunate that he bequeathed to me his coin collection, not a fancy collection, just several bags of old US coins. When I saw your question, I decided to look in the bags and sure enough, I was able to find most of the coins in the first crossroads box that Sam makes in Season 3, Ep 5, which I think also make up most of the coins in the Oriental Mixture box.

In Sam's box I believe we have:
A Barber Quarter, a Liberty Walking Half Dollar, a Buffalo Nickel and a Morgan Silver Dollar. Also, based on size compared to the Buffalo Nickel, I think there is a Mercury or Barber Dime(?) there beside the Buffalo Nickel, on top of the Morgan Silver Dollar. When Sam moves the ID card, we also see a Kennedy Half Dollar.

In the Oriental Mixture box, in the first screen shot, I believe we see a Buffalo Nickel and the Liberty Walking Half Dollar. In the second screen shot, I believe we see the Morgan Silver Dollar, the Barber Quarter and the Kennedy Half Dollar. Unfortunately, I was unable to get clearer screen shots so these are just my best guesses comparing the coins I have here but I would think they used a similar set of coins in both boxes.

coins identified.pngOriental coins.pngOriental coins 2.png

Last edited:
Thanks so much for that! I think I've actually got those coins in my collection!

Just got this beauty over the weekend. Looking forward to getting the contents for it. So coins, check. Cat leg bones.... The Bone Room is out of front paws and I don't feel like dropping a wad on a whole cat skeleton. Time to start casting around for bones.

0312171306.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back