New Spiderman Homecoming premium-ish suit option

Auto correct strikes again haha! If you were to buy Orhadar/GunHeadDesigns pattern it would be $330, if you use kens it will stay at $300. I could be wrong, but $300 is still better than $330 if you ask me :)

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk
absolutely. Looks better than the rpcpaint suit honestly with there being actual rubber parts and all. But I think I'm gonna use Ken's pattern because I don't want to pay an extra $30, no offense to orhadar because his work is great, it's just I want to save some money by using Ken's pattern. But hopefully I'll get a new job soon as I have been applying like crazy and I'll get a thread up soon for the suit when I get it.

absolutely. Looks better than the rpcpaint suit honestly with there being actual rubber parts and all. But I think I'm gonna use Ken's pattern because I don't want to pay an extra $30, no offense to orhadar because his work is great, it's just I want to save some money by using Ken's pattern. But hopefully I'll get a new job soon as I have been applying like crazy and I'll get a thread up soon for the suit when I get it.
Orhadars patterns are great I'll give the man his dues they are great:) If you are to use kens pattern I would go to sellfy and look through Crazy Franky's patterns and download the modified Kens Homecoming pattern. Here's a screenshot :)
f7f558f6c7b5ea49a4027b2bbd348f29.jpg
60f7d552bee01a1533e5ca8e0292e903.jpg

Orhadars patterns are great I'll give the man his dues they are great:) If you are to use kens pattern I would go to sellfy and look through Crazy Franky's patterns and download the modified Kens Homecoming pattern. Here's a screenshot :)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170720/f7f558f6c7b5ea49a4027b2bbd348f29.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170720/60f7d552bee01a1533e5ca8e0292e903.jpg
I'll do that. Thank you and I hope I'll get the suit soon so y'all can see if you get your money's worth from the suit.

I downloaded the crazy Franky file. It looks amazing but ive never seen it printed. If you decide to get it id love to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it'll take a bit but I'll get it printed up with the "platinum" suit from zentai zentai. The patterns he does are great. I'll be sure to post when I get the order for the suit in.

I've just discovered this thread and I'm so happy... I've been stuck between the ZenZone and ZenZen platinum suit for ages... Any advice? I have the money for both, but I too wanted to wait it out to see the quality of each suit. Also, I'm terribly concerned about the reviews for ZenZen in general... they all say chuck Norris or Johnson or whomever is appalling and useless and refuses to adhere to their own returns policy. Again, any advice?

I just received CrazyFranks file (modded kenlandrum) printed by zentaizone and it looks AMAZING! I'll try to get some good pictures outside in natural lighting so everyone can see

I just received CrazyFranks file (modded kenlandrum) printed by zentaizone and it looks AMAZING! I'll try to get some good pictures outside in natural lighting so everyone can see

Were you able to use CrazyFranks file with their Version2 suit (the one with the "leather" details)? If so, how did everything match up? Did they allow you to add the 3D spiders to front and back?

I'm excited to just have bought a MCU face shell/lenses kit from T Jack. I know there are plenty of photos of these around, but if anyone wants to see more, I'll be happy to post once they arrive.

Were you able to use CrazyFranks file with their Version2 suit (the one with the "leather" details)? If so, how did everything match up? Did they allow you to add the 3D spiders to front and back?

I'm excited to just have bought a MCU face shell/lenses kit from T Jack. I know there are plenty of photos of these around, but if anyone wants to see more, I'll be happy to post once they arrive.

I didn't ask about having zentaizone do that since I planned to just add the "leather" details myself as well as the 3D spiders. I bought the mask detached with nothing on it as well because I don't like how zentaizone does it so I'm opting to either mod the plain mask that it came with (i bought an extra for $15) or just make my own to. To me it's an integral piece of the suit and I want it to look great.

I didn't ask about having zentaizone do that since I planned to just add the "leather" details myself as well as the 3D spiders. I bought the mask detached with nothing on it as well because I don't like how zentaizone does it so I'm opting to either mod the plain mask that it came with (i bought an extra for $15) or just make my own to. To me it's an integral piece of the suit and I want it to look great.

Could we maybe see some photos of how the rest of the suit came out?

Here are the pictures of the CrazyFrank modded Kenlandrum suit printed and sewn by ZentaiZone. Again, I plan on just using this as a base and working on it (i.e. puffpaint, adding the black parts, 3d spiders front and back, adding lenses).
20170806_124822.jpg~original

20170806_124950.jpg~original

20170806_125140.jpg~original

20170806_125239.jpg~original

20170806_125159.jpg~original

What are you gonna do about the blue sections? Right now, they’ve got some hexagonal pattern instead of the screentrue checkerbrick pattern.

So, using Ken's accurate pattern, I have ordered the Platinum Zentai Zentai suit. I've also got an ANAD Spiderman suit on the way that was RPC Studios, but they messed up with the seller, first sending a smaller size, so he complained and they told him to keep it and then secondly sending a medium but with the wrong size soles. He complained again and gave up after that, and was sellling them at £350, managed to barter it down to £150. He said he paid about £500 for it...
So luckily I'll have another backup suit if this zentai zentai one doesn't shape up to much, but I've gotta say, I'm pretty excited. Realistically, I'm expecting it around the end of august, start of september.
I'll post pictures when I recieve it!

Well, looks like the time has come guys. Zentai-Zentai are releasing a fully screen printed Homecoming suit within the next few days or so! I do believe it comes with everything the premium suit does, but with the exception of it being fully screen printed! The blue is very bright, other than that I think it looks great, what do you guys think?

As per usual, time to post screenshots! :)
3432f0455e4334e55bd37666422dcfc2.jpg
cdb182e5b44a5a33d57e0ef3da84d3e5.jpg

What are you gonna do about the blue sections? Right now, they’ve got some hexagonal pattern instead of the screentrue checkerbrick pattern.

I'm honestly not too mad at how it looks as is but if I get bored and want to really get into it I might end up just using fabric paint to paint the correct pattern over what's there. I'd probably just start on the new Infinity War Iron Spider suit way before I ever get to that though haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, looks like the time has come guys. Zentai-Zentai are releasing a fully screen printed Homecoming suit within the next few days or so! I do believe it comes with everything the premium suit does, but with the exception of it being fully screen printed! The blue is very bright, other than that I think it looks great, what do you guys think?

As per usual, time to post screenshots! :)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170808/3432f0455e4334e55bd37666422dcfc2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170808/cdb182e5b44a5a33d57e0ef3da84d3e5.jpg

Looks great! I wish I hadn't seen such bad reviews on zentai zentai though.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back