Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Retconned to having TW/DOFP style claws from the beginning
IMG_20160426_132804.jpg

I contacted the guy selling the costume above. I just want the compression shirt - I think it would be great to work out, and just wear around; I think it's a pretty cool looking shirt, and only a small portion of people would know where it comes from.
Anyways, the shirt by itself is $100. Its all done by hand. If we get a group buy together of 5 or more, then they are $90 a piece.
Any one else interested?

I would be interested but I would also like to see pictures without the armor on it.

I'm sure it's been discussed here before, but...I'd like to find a paisley shirt similar to the one Jackman wore in DOFP, ideas?
Also would like to find some shades that look like the Oliver Peoples Sanford that he wears in that also.
I just picked up a nice DOFP leather jacket from Logans Closet and want to put everything together.

Thanks.

I'm sure it's been discussed here before, but...I'd like to find a paisley shirt similar to the one Jackman wore in DOFP, ideas?
Also would like to find some shades that look like the Oliver Peoples Sanford that he wears in that also.
I just picked up a nice DOFP leather jacket from Logans Closet and want to put everything together.

Thanks.

Ebay has some aviators that look nice, the brand is SWOL Styles WithOut Labels, model S234. I found some shades at a local gas station that looked good enough for me around $12
IMG_20160606_142817.jpg

No, but I found a video of it.

Also new movie news, according to recent rumors, the title of his last film is called "Weapon X"...Here's a set article with photos of his look. In a video i saw from this scene, he was walking by a nurse or sombody and they gave him medicine of some kind?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men...ames-mangolds-sequel-to-the-wolverine-a142199

This photo was of him recently with some chops.

oldman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd like to know what the hell this movie is doing. Why they look the way they do and why are they doing things out of character. If this movie follows the events after Logan woke up in DOFP, why and how they hell did they get to this point? I fell like the school was destroyed by the people hunting them down. Anyways, that new jacket looks cool.

I'd like to know what the hell this movie is doing. Why they look the way they do and why are they doing things out of character. If this movie follows the events after Logan woke up in DOFP, why and how they hell did they get to this point? I fell like the school was destroyed by the people hunting them down. Anyways, that new jacket looks cool.
This is more photos that the article listed: http://www.justjared.com/2016/06/10/hugh-jackman-films-wolverine-3-scenes-with-patrick-stewart/
Any ideas on the jacket guys?
More photos: http://movieweb.com/wolverine-3-set-photos-hugh-jackman-x-23/

Last edited:
What I hope this film is: Opens with Weapon X breaking out, fast forwards to Deadpool, Gov't guys need to stop Deadpool and remember they have Weapon X blood stored away. They begin cloning, they have one successful attempt. Charles somehow finds out and finally tells Logan about his past and tells him he's been cloned. They set off to get the kid and that's where the limo comes in chasing them. Hopefully they fast forward more and she's in her twenties or so, then Cable comes and takes her to Deadpool's time and we get X-Force assembled

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back