XRobots - 3D Printed Alien Xenomorph suit, printed in rubber and rigid material

Here's the latest update. Using a hybrid print of flexible Ninjaflex rubber and rigid ABS to make the shoulder hoses:

shoulder01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my Ribs and Breastbone, printed in a combination of Rigid ABS and Flexible Ninjaflex:

ribs01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a love/hate relationship with this build now. I love it, because it's pretty ******* awesome, and it's 3D printed, and it inspires me to keep chugging away. I HATE it, because it takes your time away from the Hulkbuster Armour. haha. And also as it makes me curse not having more time/skill/patience.

By the way, I have used the XTC-3D for the first time! On a 3D printed Iron Man faceplate, and on a small part of a low res cryptographic sequencer (mainly to see how the liquid dealt with two types of curves, with the print grain, and perpendicular to the grain in respect to the flat orientation for it to cure. So far I am quite impressed. Have you used it yet?

I have a love/hate relationship with this build now. I love it, because it's pretty ******* awesome, and it's 3D printed, and it inspires me to keep chugging away. I HATE it, because it takes your time away from the Hulkbuster Armour. haha. And also as it makes me curse not having more time/skill/patience.

By the way, I have used the XTC-3D for the first time! On a 3D printed Iron Man faceplate, and on a small part of a low res cryptographic sequencer (mainly to see how the liquid dealt with two types of curves, with the print grain, and perpendicular to the grain in respect to the flat orientation for it to cure. So far I am quite impressed. Have you used it yet?

Thanks! - yes I have some XTC-3D but I haven't tried it yet, video coming soon...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back