Rocket Raccoon Costume Build

What paint did you use? Shame you're not making the eyes / surrounds for sale. Would definitely be interested!

Did you shave any of the fur?

I just used a combo of metallic and flat acrylic. I scratched the lines with a toothpick. What color eyes do you need?

Yes, I shaved most of the fur. It looked crazy before shaving. There is a pic above where it looks like a hairy bear cub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more question Kev, what mm eyes did you use? 40mm / 50mm? Difficult to tell! Awesome work btw!

Was thinking of the same colour. Emulating your build but to a lesser standard lol

One more question Kev, what mm eyes did you use? 40mm / 50mm? Difficult to tell! Awesome work btw!

Was thinking of the same colour. Emulating your build but to a lesser standard lol

Thanks! This is my first build, so I learned a lot by making mistakes. :) For the eyes, I ordered these 30mm domes. They were a bit large but I think it helped give it a bit of exaggerated character. Real raccoon eyes to the scale of that mask would probably be 15-20mm. I also made them more orange and used metallic infused paint, to make them more visible at night.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back