Boba Fett - ***Marcus Ratcliffe WARNING***

DOORMANMATT

Just wanted to post a warning on here in respect of an ebay seller known as 0006-Ratcliffe or Marcus Ratcliffe.

I placed an order with this guy for Boba Fett ESB overalls, cape, girth belt, ammo belt and ankle spats and got sent something total different. Emailed twice excluding paypal and received no response.

Luckily I paid via PayPal and kept the full email correspondence therefore am assured a refund.

But this is a major inconvenience. Nothing worse than opening a package and seeing something totally different....

Majorly vexed!

Buyers beware...

I got a box filled w/ junk once........since it was tracked and I signed......eBay and PAYPAL(same owner) didn't care

Just wanted to post a warning on here in respect of an ebay seller known as 0006-Ratcliffe or Marcus Ratcliffe.

I placed an order with this guy for Boba Fett ESB overalls, cape, girth belt, ammo belt and ankle spats and got sent something total different. Emailed twice excluding paypal and received no response.

Luckily I paid via PayPal and kept the full email correspondence therefore am assured a refund.

But this is a major inconvenience. Nothing worse than opening a package and seeing something totally different....

Majorly vexed!

Buyers beware...

0006-Ratcliffe here

What you have been failed to be informed of is that i did send a reply back to the buyer explaining that there was a mix up of orders and the reason he was sent the wrong package was because of this. I did send a big sorry for this as well as a reund straight away. As a gesture of good will i let the buyer keep the item for free. This item ( a Boba fett costume vest ) has recently been sold on e-bay the seller claiming that he bought it which he didn't. So not only did he get a free item but he made money out of it too. Funny how he failed to mention this. So don't be put of by this slander just check out my seller rating. Have have sold many item since this mistake and have many satasfied customers.

Kind regards
Marcus Ratcliffe

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back