More new Trek series

not to judge a book by its cover but that Kurtzman guy and the other producers dont look like they'll ever get it, they dont "look like" trekkers. Trek people dont have perfectly coiffed hair and wear 2 thousand dollar jackets with overly stylish glasses. Roddenbery was a cop and a nerd, and I believe Tarantino would "get it". I think Ive seen this plot before, But Admiral Picard and some Crew hijack the Enterprise to go on a rescue mission to free Data. Thats something I'd pay to see.

The last Star Trek to air was Voyager.

TNG/DS9 and Voyager were great, Enterprise was good but it was a prequal which I dislike in general and it was ruined with the final episode.

Not one jj movie is Trek, despite the name.

This latest TV iteration does NOT feel like Trek either. It is not prime universe, contrary to what CBS advertised. I mean come on, they took a moronic
fan concept which stemmed from a line of dialect in a TNG episode and made it canon by sticking it in an episode.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, its the TNG episode (season 5 episode 16, Ethics) where Worf is being operated on and a reference is made to
his having dual organs. Some perverse fans extrapolated that this MUST mean two male appendages for reproduction.

This was then put into a Discovery episode where you see a Klingon urinating in public with two streams. Moronic.

Someone should ask the writers why don't females have four breasts? Do the females have two receivers for the two male appendages? Why not two
anus'? An innocuous line of TNG dialogue became the laughing stock of the franchise.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back