Solo: A Star Wars Story

A guy who's not such a coward as to make an obnoxious comment about someone without @ them as you did above. And @kristen jones is one of many who use their own picture. @PHArchivist. @moffeaton.
Jeez man I was just kidding around. But cmon, you are like that, youre a biker, brag about everything, live in Scottsdale, and have your avatar as your picture. And you make snarky comments to me, used to be pretty often. But I was just kidding around, with the eyeroll emoji. I thought we had that rapport but I guess we dont. *shrug*

I have kristen jones on ignore, so theres that. Dont know the other 2.
Axlotl Cmon man not you too... sheesh. You guys need to relax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez man I was just kidding around. But cmon, you are like that, youre a biker, brag about everything, live in Scottsdale, and have your avatar as your picture. And you make snarky comments to me, used to be pretty often. But I was just kidding around, with the eyeroll emoji. I thought we had that rapport but I guess we dont. *shrug*

I thought so too but you called me a ****** in the other thread without tagging me and completely out of nowhere responding to that Davos guy. I wasn't even part of that conversation. So yeah, that ticked me off. At least be man enough to say it to my virtual face.

I thought so too but you called me a ****** in the other thread without tagging me and completely out of nowhere responding to that Davos guy. I wasn't even part of that conversation. So yeah, that ticked me off. At least be man enough to say it to my virtual face.
Yeah but I only said that cause I thought you were reading the thread and would see it, apparently I was right. Honestly I forgot what thread it was in. Ok Ill remember to next time @ you, so I apologize. ******. ;):devil

@Axlotl Cmon man not you too... sheesh. You guys need to relax.

Oh, I'm relaxed. Some may not be, though, and might construe your post as a personal attack and report it.
Get enough reports on a post and you're gone.
I don't want you gone - I like you.
So, maybe cool it with the name-calling? Just a suggestion. I'm trying to be helpful, really.
We're all friends here, man.

I use my own pic. What does that make me? :D

Part of the Cool Club. :) I have to be honest, I respect people who don't hide behind an avatar or use their real name. You would never not @ me, you would tell me to go F myself to my face and that makes me happy. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I think Lucasfilm is breathing a sigh of relief in so far as this could have been a disaster of a film and it's not.

Oh, I'm relaxed. Some may not be, though, and might construe your post as a personal attack and report it.
Get enough reports on a post and you're gone.
I don't want you gone - I like you.
So, maybe cool it with the name-calling? Just a suggestion. I'm trying to be helpful, really.
We're all friends here, man.
Thanks bud. I like you too. But yeah, youre right. They are kinda ban happy around here. Exactly! Thats why I hoped what I said wouldnt be misconstrued but it was my fault. I apologized, we are good again.
PantheraGem Thats you? I thought that was a picture of some norseman about to ride into battle. :cool

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Lucasfilm is breathing a sigh of relief in so far as this could have been a disaster of a film and it's not.

I`m fairly sure that if Lucasfilms owner Disney takes a loss on this or even a tiny profit, they will think its a disaster. The backers of Blade Runner 2049 arent sleeping any better at night with the knowledge they made an incredible movie but no money.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back