Man of Steel 1:1 codex Skull

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone seen this. Looks cool and would go great with BigGs key and base .

ybupe4ut.jpg

Reel

I couldn't tell in the movie. Is it supposed to be a 'real' Kryptonian skull or is it supposed to look so stylized? It doesn't look like it could have really been a living person's skull.

Is It three dimensional? or a flatten wall hanger. just seen the film. and I think I want one of these...

i have seen this in the catalog. I want to get it badly. I rewatched the movie and in my opinion, which may not be worth anything, it looks to be the correct size. I really paid attention to when Jor-El first grabbed it. probably gonna get it before Christmas.

i have seen this in the catalog. I want to get it badly. I rewatched the movie and in my opinion, which may not be worth anything, it looks to be the correct size. I really paid attention to when Jor-El first grabbed it. probably gonna get it before Christmas.

Not gonna get it for Christmas. I thought the same thing. It's release is next year.

Reel

I know this thread is pretty old, but I have this piece. Its pretty awesome. Its thick, heavy resin. It weighs just under 2 pounds. The lines are molded in and then painted. The painted lines are a little sloppy in places but other than that, not too bad. Well worth the $50 I paid. People are reselling these on ebay for double the price, saying its rare. You can still get it off Noble's site.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back