Westworld (HBO)

From that Q/A with Jonah Nolan:

Question: I was surprised you didn’t reveal the remaining three park worlds since your characters were leaving anyway. Is that because it wasn’t necessary to the story or because you have future plans to reveal those other parks?
Answer: Well, not all of our favorite characters have man
aged to escape yet, so…

Nice. Bring on S3.

Someone mentioned that they believe that Maeve, Hector and Armistice were taken out of the park via "Halore's" pearls. But I think it was heavily implied that Felix and Sylvester (just realized theses are cartoon cats lol) will salvage the three hosts.

here's one other anomaly that just popped into my head.

We have now seen that the lake full of "drowned hosts" were in fact those who went through The Door into the Valley Beyond, and the water came from the failsafe activated in The Forge, right?

So....

Since Teddy shot himself BEFORE Delores went to The Forge, then how was his body among those "drowned"? He never walked through The Door. We were shown that somehow his consciousness was put in The Valley Beyond (presumeably by Delores) but his body never passed through the portal...thus never fell off the cliff, thus wouldn't have been in the lake with the others. Yet it was there... so wth?

here's one other anomaly that just popped into my head.

We have now seen that the lake full of "drowned hosts" were in fact those who went through The Door into the Valley Beyond, and the water came from the failsafe activated in The Forge, right?

So....

Since Teddy shot himself BEFORE Delores went to The Forge, then how was his body among those "drowned"? He never walked through The Door. We were shown that somehow his consciousness was put in The Valley Beyond (presumeably by Delores) but his body never passed through the portal...thus never fell off the cliff, thus wouldn't have been in the lake with the others. Yet it was there... so wth?

That’s a good question.

I guess it it depends on how big of a flood was caused by the seawater being allowed in.

From the looks of it, it seemed it created a rather large lake...so it’s possible that every corpse in a fairly large area got caught up in the flood. Teddy could have just floated there from where he shot himself.

Woah . . .

westworld.jpg

Well guys and ladies...it dawned on me today that the only thing I truly love on TV will be gone for another 18+ months.

It made me sad.

:lol

Right there with you.

I plan to fill the drought with a complete rewatch...and plan to take my time with each episode, mining it for things I missed.

- - - Updated - - -

Well guys and ladies...it dawned on me today that the only thing I truly love on TV will be gone for another 18+ months.

It made me sad.

:lol

Right there with you.

I plan to fill the drought with a complete rewatch...and plan to take my time with each episode, mining it for things I missed.

Interesting some of Delos's last remarks as a host when he lost his mind were Logan's last words to him said at the pool.

I believe that was totally on purpose.

When I'd heard Delos saying them, I'd thought it was part of his madness. But now that I see that Logan had said those things too Delos the last time they saw each other, i get that it was the one thing that Delos ruminated on above all else... his "defining moment" which the host version always returned to.

I suspect this is the deal with the post credits scene at the end of S2 as well. Having killed Emily is William's definign moment... and he either hybridized himself, or he created a scenario for himself to see whether or not he could choose to do something different than what he did

I finally got to see this. Was out of town on business last week. Grrrrr... Didn't she get his brain marble and then upload it to robot heaven?

They are really ripping off a lot of other shows - Black Mirror (White Christmas and the cookies), The Matrix, Tron... How can they even call it Westworld any more?

I have to re-watch the whole season now to make sense of it all while fast forwarding through the 'James Clavell's Shogun' scenes.

Edit: I did not catch that last part of your post. Maybe his body was in the flood zone.

Last edited:
Re: HBO gives us a "Westworld" remake as a series!

Seriously, am I the only one who noticed they've set up a potential remake of the failed Beyond Westworld TV series premise for next season?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back