Yarko's DREDD 2012 thread (New silicone vest armour on page 7)

The vest has some straps to attach the shoulders, the base leather jacket does not need to be touched at all.

Hey dude loving the costume.

Hope you dont mind me bugging you for this (Unless someone has already and i am just blind) But would you happen to have the base layer (Bit the armour went onto) Dimensions?

Trying to find them myself but am failing hard lol xD

Hi! We adjust the dimensions of the vest for every costume depending on the measures of the costumer. If you tell me your shirt size, I can tell you aproximately the dimensions of a vest that would fit you

Hi! We adjust the dimensions of the vest for every costume depending on the measures of the costumer. If you tell me your shirt size, I can tell you aproximately the dimensions of a vest that would fit you

Yeah thanks mate. Well I am a UK medium so thats a 40-42 chest if I remember correctly :)

I took those measures today, but I don't have them here. I'll will give them to you tomorrow!

Meanwhile, pics of the new vest, shoulder and badge:

Yes, I wanted to give it that dirty and used feel to the armor. However, the camera magnified the effect a little bit in these pics, it's more subtle in person.

Yeah the weathering is amazing mate. Looks great altogether, Think you could send this out the M.O.D and see soldiers hooked up with it lmao xD

Trying this for this Halloween. Using a mix of purchased replica parts and my own as this is my first try at something like this. In your original vest design how did you attach the armor pieces to the vest?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back