Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Greetings! This is a very informative thread. Thanks for all the information you all have been providing.

Does anyone know if Martha from Sneakerahead.ru has an email address? I emailed the address listed on their website, aftersaleno3@gmail.com, regarding whether I could pay via PayPal. The response I got was from Joyce, which said that I could only pay by Western Union or Moneygram, neither of which are convenient for me. As I've read in this thread that Martha accepts PayPal, I'd like to get in touch with her.

Greetings! This is a very informative thread. Thanks for all the information you all have been providing.

Does anyone know if Martha from Sneakerahead.ru has an email address? I emailed the address listed on their website, aftersaleno3@gmail.com, regarding whether I could pay via PayPal. The response I got was from Joyce, which said that I could only pay by Western Union or Moneygram, neither of which are convenient for me. As I've read in this thread that Martha accepts PayPal, I'd like to get in touch with her.

i think you can pay paypal for broken light shoes which go for 200
but the others at 499, you cant.
hope that helps
also they do deliver and give a nice discount if you choose to pay by wu

I've exchanged several emails with Joyce (via aftersaleno3@gmail.com) regarding the $200 defective MAGs. She was polite, but insistent that I cannot use PayPal. Unfortunately for me I'm located in Japan, and using Western Union or Moneygram here is quite inconvenient due partly from their limited locations but mostly due to banking beauracracies that require me to present all kinds of documents to make international transfers.

As others have mentioned that Martha, but not Joyce, indeed takes PayPal payments, I'd really like a way to contact her directly, as PayPal is the only option I'm willing to use. The only contact email on the sneakerahead.ru site was replied by Joyce.

That's a good idea, cavx. I tried it. Joyce was responding promptly after my other messages but didn't reply after I sent that request. Perhaps she's considering.

I wonder how the other members got hold of Martha.

That's a good idea, cavx. I tried it. Joyce was responding promptly after my other messages but didn't reply after I sent that request. Perhaps she's considering.

I wonder how the other members got hold of Martha.

Or she doesn't quite understand. Remember English is not her first language. There are two reasons the Chinese do not like PayPal.
1. The fees paid by the seller where the buyer these with WU.
2. The ability for a buyer to submit a claim against the seller.

apparently the power lace v3 being demonstrated. Seems to be faster than Nike's.:p
Looks great. I wonder if they are using seperate batteries for the lacing component.
Doesn't look like there is a sensor in the heel, just done via button it seems.

looks like the on off button is now on the opposite side,and two buttons on the other to fasten and loosten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rw3tSSPIjE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfvaUteKvsI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3wRxvRNrms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRJJMH0kugo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLVXq-uq6Yg
One pair that seems to be the exact same on all the websites video promotion...
filmed the exact same review with 2 different girl on a different location / background in the same appartment... do you smell what I smell ?

I won't trust them :/

By the way, Be carefull when ordering via Instagram :
The sneakerahead.ru account isn't David's (we know it for a moment).
The only account that is related to David's team is Sneakergost. BUT it is down since two weeks.
So if you have to order anything from David, go to their website sneakerahead.ru ! No .com or .org or .whatever just .ru !
And if you doubt something when getting on instagram or elsewhere : just check that the emails or contacts are the same that the one on their website.
Some are just playing on detail like changing a letter in the email or they use the same name adress but it is a hotmail account or gmail etc...
Just be carefull of the scamers out there ;)

One pair that seems to be the exact same on all the websites video promotion...
filmed the exact same review with 2 different girl on a different location / background in the same appartment... do you smell what I smell ?

And it was the same pair of 2011 MAGs used for all the videos promoting the V3s. You will have to give them time to get real production pairs out there.

I would like to see more than this one shoe as I don't think we have even seen a pair yet.

Yes David's IG is Sneakergost. The sneakerahead IG is not him and therefore DO NOT use it.

Weird. This is what I see when I go to instagram.com/sneakergost

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 3.38.54 PM.png

I did, however, get an email from sneakerahead.ru over the weekend offering me $20 off my next order if I follow their IG account, which is the same account you linked to in your post. Go figure.

EDIT: I think I see what's going on here. The IG account handle is sneakerahead but the name displayed where you'd typically put your real name is Sneakergost.
Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 3.40.55 PM.png

@Donjon its still showing $499 for me?

Also are these true to size?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf
why has no one posted this

View attachment 746434

plus 20 discount for following instagram
and western union discount

Damn, tempted by this.

Ah right. Makes sense. Yeah the V2's were a tight shoe so these would be too

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

What size were you in V2? I wore US9.5 and US 10 in these V3 and they fit a little tighter than the V2. I would't go a size bigger as once they break in, you kind want the snug fit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back