Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Besides crashing into the super star destroyer bridge can you think of another scene with one?

It was in several other shots as well, but regardless that doesn't make it infamous. If it mistakenly crashed into a Rebel ship then infamous might apply.

Because model makers can't agree what scale it is??

J

Now that applies :lol But I doubt that site concerns itself with such matters.

I'm sure they're just misusing the word infamous, just as many misuse penultimate and decimate.

Would love to see the porgs real cute but then when they get into attack mode they change into not cute anymore and can do some serious damage. Like the raccoon thing.

They could be something like these Galaxy Quest "cute" aliens:

GalaxyQuest_DeadlyAliens.jpg

I don't get the eye thing. Eye color means nothing because Sidious could hide his Sith eyes. I hope he's not Sith though.

He could be Sith, when
Darth Sidious attacked him
his eyes could have burned to blue, its not like the rest of him looks "normal" so i assume his eyes took a fair bit of damge too.

Anyone read anything about why so much red theme in this movie. The Title is in red, the ski speeder kicks up red dust, the posters have the characters shrouded in red, Kylos Tie has red lights inside or glass, Snokes Guards are in red.

Easiest way to make it look like a bloodbath while still keeping its PG Rating :thumbsup

Although apparently incest kissing is just OK for kids......... luckily they didnt have a kid together :facepalm... WAIT!!! maybe thats who SNOKE IS!!! Hes a hills have eyes inbred space mutant, long abandoned baby of... Luke and Leia :eek

LEIA is an ANAKIN.. ooops.. ANAGRAM.... of.. A LIE......

Everythings red in the film from the abortion Leia had .. but SNOKE SURVIVED... to have revenge on Leia's Baby Kylo.. :eek

When those Porgs ( Pug-Penguins ) rise up on their duck legs and waddle about the audience is gona be Awwwwwww, but when they get blown to bits and rain down on the sea the kids are gona cry like an ET movie. Then one will survive and crawl back out the sea, it will cry and stick its lil arms out looking at you with its big sad eyes for help, for a cuddle.. and thats the one you can buy!

$$$$$$$ KA' CHING $$$$$$$

Yup, I'm gonna have to buy 2 of them. And they're gonna have to be the same, so it's fair. But also have initials put on the tags, so that the kids know which on is theirs, despite having to have the same one.

After the FO Speeder bike that imo looked awfull, it will be interesting to see how many of these ideas dont make it into the film and are just to sell toys. Heavy Scout Walker looks stupid to me, why build all those legs like a crab spider when you could have four or just hover?

Elite Praetorian Guard might look ok in the film, i doubt his arms will be so inflated like the lego toy.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back