Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

On IG, David is "Sneakergost". The IG of "sneakerahead" is a fake and will not have shoes.

Last edited:
Charge port or battery. Both fixable with care.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Sometimes the charge ports are not fixable if they have broken off from the circuit board and taken parts of the board with the port.

Ive let my shoes sit in the closet maybe for over a month and both shoes need to be charged...
Ive noticed even if you dont use the shoes the batteries need to be maintaned every couple of weeks
Is it just me?

Sometimes the charge ports are not fixable if they have broken off from the circuit board and taken parts of the board with the port.

I'd like to think that the shoes are new and that the batteries have failed. The charge ports are too fragile in these shoes.

Ive let my shoes sit in the closet maybe for over a month and both shoes need to be charged...
Ive noticed even if you dont use the shoes the batteries need to be maintaned every couple of weeks
Is it just me?

No, its not just you. All pairs do this. Ideally you would charge these every week, even if they are not flat. These batteries are not supposed to get memory, so charging them to just top them up should be OK.

Last edited:
Well, the updated pair have done pretty well for being in my storage room for 2 weeks without being charged....
IMG_3724.JPG
IMG_3723.JPG
IMG_3715.JPG

For those that are wearing their V3s a lot, are you seeing any stress on the seams?

Left shoe is from the wear pair and the other shoe is fron my display pair.

My V2s actuality had a small hole worn through in the same place. I thought it might have been due to the way I modded the heel cup. I also wore those shoes more than I wear these. So this does concern me. My shoes are only 6 months old.
26bcb0a60ce8b639f0159616759ca1b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

@cavx it must be the way you wear yours. Possibly the pressure from your pants pushing down. When I wear mine, my jeans are not baggy and are tucked in so there isn't any pressure pushing on mine. IMG_7287.JPGIMG_7282.JPG

I am not concerned with slumping of the upper. I am concerned about the seam that I circled.

Last edited:
hi guys, how long did it take for ur shoes to arrive by ur doorstep after u paid? im leaving the country in around 4 weeks but im scared that even if i order now it may not come through...

I understand that. Can you not understand that where the seem is popping is where the most pressure is being put on it?

Yes I can, but I seriously do not think it is pressure from jeans. This is a stress point in the shoe design. The heel cup holds the base of the shoe firm, then there is a flexible area between the top of that part and bottom on the ankle buckle. It might be possible that at some point, the material even rubs on the rubber parts.

The inside is a different construction to the V2s, so I doubt that it will actually wear a hole like it did with the V2s. I ended up gluing a section of material on the inside seam of the V2s.

My question was asking if anyone else who wore their shoes was having this same issue.

If I was to tuck my jeans into the shoes, I would not be able to do the strap up.

I saw pair of jeans that made me look twice the other day. They had elastic on the bottom of the cuffs. The guy wearing them was wearing thongs, so it looked a bit weird, but for anyone wearing a high boot (or shoes like the MAGs), this would be useful.

I haven't had this problem with mine as yet, however, with regards to the jeans, you need 'skinnys' or 'slim' at the very least & to 'pin roll' the bottom. I'll see if I can find a video on how to do it as it would be difficult to explain, but this takes them high enough to not interfere with the strap doing up & keeps them narrow around the ankle.

Mags in my option, look horrendous without skinny jeans.

@cavx So your V2's and V3's have the same place where there is a popped seam and no one else has that same issue?...I think you have your answer. A guess to the answer is (it's not the shoes or how they were made)

I haven't had this problem with mine as yet, however, with regards to the jeans, you need 'skinnys' or 'slim' at the very least & to 'pin roll' the bottom.

Mags in my option, look horrendous without skinny jeans.

I agree with this 10000000000%! Baggy jeans look terrible with these. At least wear tapered jeans.

I might go for it finally... I might be the last guy on this forum to get a pair exactly how I wanted : No lights ! (and that gives us a clue on the price of these shoes would be without electronics...)

Did anyone order these after all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back