New Tauntaun wall bust

Make a gungan and a sand person one to go with it.

Actually here is the proper companion piece :) I made this one about a year ago!
11.jpg1.jpg6.jpg

Hey everyone! It has been a while since I have posted anything, I wanted to show pics of the latest tauntaun I have made. I have made these over the years and until recently had never made a mold, well I FINALLY wised up and did this time :) Just wanted to show off the latest piece and also gauge if there is any interest in tauntaun busts :) Thanks for looking and if you have any questions ask away!

View attachment 793600View attachment 793601View attachment 793602

Wow! Gorgeous work! I wonder if I would ever be able to convince my wife to let me hang it over the mantle....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I were trying to convince a spouse on having this in the house I would go from the angle of wanting a REAL deer head in the house. Wear her down with that first, when she is almost at the end of her rope with you then tell her you will meet her halfway and get this piece since it is fake and no animal was harmed in making it :) LOL She would be so relieved that you caved and didn't bring a "dead animal" in the house that you would be the hero!

Let me know how that works out for you......No I am not married why do you ask? LOL

Wow! Gorgeous work! I wonder if I would ever be able to convince my wife to let me hang it over the mantle....

Nice work!

The snow looks great!

I wonder if it’s similar to the flocking my girlfriend and i used on one of our trees this year... How do you apply it?

The stuff we got you apply by shaking the fake snow dust over the tree and using a spray bottle to spray water at the falling snow which causes it to activate and stick...

Hey everyone! It has been a while since I have posted anything, I wanted to show pics of the latest tauntaun I have made. I have made these over the years and until recently had never made a mold, well I FINALLY wised up and did this time :) Just wanted to show off the latest piece and also gauge if there is any interest in tauntaun busts :) Thanks for looking and if you have any questions ask away!

Love it!!!!!!!

I'm not only interested but throwing cash at my screen right now!!! Yes, please offer these up! This would go great with Trooper Trent Floating Remote!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back