Phaser 1 Kit Buildup plus MM P2 Restoration

Hahahaaaa...yeah, I guess that's true. No point in counting your eggs...blah, blah, blah...lol
OK, I can count my eggs now. Got it back this morning from the Apple store, where they formatted the new drive I put in (for free!) and even cleaned it (for free!). All I have to do now is restore my data and I'm back in business. Yay!

That's really great! Cool that they formatted and cleaned the drive for free too. I hope it won't be too much work for you to restore all your data. Congrats on getting back to normal! :D

They cleaned the computer, not the drive -- it looks like new! Won't be too much work, just tedious, because I'll be restoring around 500GB of data... so lots of hurry up and wait. :)

Oh...that makes more sense...lol Yup, you're got your work cut out for you. I know how tedious these things are. I've had my fill of wiping my computers and reinstalling everything. Have a beer and put on some good music and take your time doing it. It won't be fun but it'll make it more bearable...lol

Oh...that makes more sense...lol Yup, you're got your work cut out for you. I know how tedious these things are. I've had my fill of wiping my computers and reinstalling everything. Have a beer and put on some good music and take your time doing it. It won't be fun but it'll make it more bearable...lol
Hehehe... I'm typing this on my newly restored Mac. Still some bugs to shake out and apps to update, but I'm up and running at last. :)
Incidentallly, I ran TOS on Netflix on my phone while doing the restore. Never gets old! :D

Holy crap that was fast! That's great! I'm glad this tuned out to be "The Ultimate Computer" instead of "The Doomsday Machine"...lol Must feel good to be done! Congrats! :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back