GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern! REDONE

Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% completed! Ready for Print

I work on a chest webs, after see ordar thread i see more reference picture so i started to re-do it

Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% completed! Ready for Print

Awesome to see everyone inspiring others here. I'm seeing 3-4 different builds currently with Mcl34n and Ordar too!

Hey guys BIG UPDATE!! new webs made and more particular after see the new reference! What you think?
Amazing 2 (18).pngAmazing 2 (17).pngAmazing 2 (16).png

Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% completed! BIG UPDATE page

looking good!

Any thoughts on making the blue leg brick part in different directions like the new reference shots show?

Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% completed! BIG UPDATE page

Nice work....You should take the muscle shading out though.
No muscle? well i can try
looking good!

Any thoughts on making the blue leg brick part in different directions like the new reference shots show?
I'm working on it, i see this and i must do it
http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f24/amazing-spider-man-2-pattern-gvc1dg7.jpg-177931d1367244478

Last edited:
Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% base completed! BIG UPDATE

So guys what you think?

I think it is coming along really well. Nice work with the updated blue part.

One thing I noticed that you might want to look at is the back spider. Yours looks really good, but its a bit different from the one they released photos of. Minor differences, but if they are changed it will look awesome.

Also, the chest spider might be a little high.

Again this is just me nit picking, I love the pattern and I cannot wait to see a print :) I'm working on saving to afford a complete suit and I'm defenallly interested in this pattern.

Last edited:
Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% base completed! BIG UPDATE

Looking forward to this,but I want it in my size and sewn together,puff paint it my self though realy looking forward to this !

Thanks guys for your advice, soon i show new picture of the web blue pattern finaly made and the final touch

Hey guys i can finaly say DONE!!! after so much hour of work i finaly complete my ASM 2 Pattern! I made the new back and chest spyder, the webs and the blu line whit brick pattern, here's the picture:
(the muscle shade i insert because i like it but of course i can change it)
Amazing 2 (22).pngAmazing 2 (23).pngAmazing 2 (24).pngAmazing 2 (26).pngAmazing 2 (25).png

Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% COMPLETED!!! Page 4

hey @GreyFoxFlavio,nice updates on your patterns. btw,there's only 2 things you should update,the back spider : http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f...n_2_20130429_2034290821.jpg-178046d1367264638 and the web patterns on the boots/soles :http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f...n_2_20130429_1901786848.jpg-178045d1367264636
The soles i wanna made like a shoes, and i change already the back spyder

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: GrayFoxFlavio AMAZING SPIDER MAN 2 custom pattern 100% COMPLETED!!! Page 4

When are you gonna do a test print?? This looks amazing!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back