The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only like 5 or 6 years before. Bloodline novel sets the timeline.

Is Luke thinking about killing Kylo in the flashback?

We see the flashback three times, each time what we see is slightly different. Goes to illustrate Ben Kenobi's point about truth being from a certain point of view.

How old was Kylo back then, and what did he do at this point to make Luke thinking about killing him? From all the spoilers i've read this part is the most disturbing for me cause it's really OOC, Luke would never even think about killing a child, and i don't think i'll be able to accept it

He appears to be a late teen or early 20's. Not much younger than current age.

Also, i understand why Luke doesnt want to train Rey or train any new students after everything that happened, but if he feels responsible why doesnt he fight? If he thinks he's to blame for Kylo then he should've dealt with him or Snoke, but he's hiding. I get it if she doesnt want to see anyone, is ashamed or something, but he didn't have to work with Resistance, he's powerful, he could've at least try to deal with Snoke during all these years. Does Rey question him about it?

She questions him repeatedly and aggressively. He doesn't give a straight answer about anything until she confronts him about essentially creating Kylo Ren in how he handled Ben Solo's embrace with the dark side.

Ok, so who's going to make runs for the secret rebel ring? That would be a nice project, but will require a jewelry smith for sure.
I feel like the mechanism could work the same as the spider Man homecoming eyes.... But jewel Smith's should definitely step forward. Would love to see this happening!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I hope it's better than TFA, that score was just background, along with the dead sounding sound design. Before anyone says "The music is supposed to be background!" - No, no it isn't. Star Wars scores are a character all their own.

I hope I enjoy the score too.
I think the TLJ soundtrack was much better than the TFA track personally, but that's just my 2 cents..

It stands to reason, being that Johnson is a PT fan, and the music was definitely up front and center there. Hopefully I feel the same and buy a soundtrack again!
It was very up front during the length of the film, but much like the OT, each individual piece had special characters meaning and emotional touch in it, unlike the over-used emotionless music from TFA

Ok, just saw it a second time. Are we ready to talk about this movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got home from the theater. You don’t happen to have or know of a Easter egg list?

I saw one, but I can figure out the voice of the second one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back