Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

WHERE DID YOU GET THE GREY FABRIC FOR THIS SHOE?!?!?! All my efforts to find this fabric have been fruitless. PLEASE, i'm so close to finishing my replica mags

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
:thumbsup

Seeing how his shop is still open on shapeways I will message him about those smaller sizes. I hope he at least answers.

Go for it he never responded to me when I asked. cloneprops why have you deleted the small ankle buckle from your shapeways store? We need them now.

- - - Updated - - -

WHERE DID YOU GET THE GREY FABRIC FOR THIS SHOE?!?!?! All my efforts to find this fabric have been fruitless. PLEASE, i'm so close to finishing my replica mags

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
:thumbsup

NIKE had their fabric made. Which you can do if you want to buy 50 rolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys iv been MIA whats going on now who's this "DAVE" and is he using the line for people wait two weeks for shoes again lol whats the story? Also Cavx my shoes and soles just got sent back to me in the mail I have to send them out to you again so you can check out the sizing problem thank you for being patient with me.

sorry guys iv been MIA whats going on now who's this "DAVE" and is he using the line for people wait two weeks for shoes again lol whats the story? Also Cavx my shoes and soles just got sent back to me in the mail I have to send them out to you again so you can check out the sizing problem thank you for being patient with me.

I think David is a Chinese (Davis is his English name) national who replicates shoes. Apparently he has done some amazing work on shoes like Yeesy and other rare or expensive shoes, creating almost 100% perfect replicas. From what we know, he has been working on these MAGs for a few years (about 2?) now and bought himself a pair of the 2011 shoes to basically tear them down and replicate them.

I was wondering what happened to them. I've been checking the PO Box every day for the last 6 weeks and feared Customs might have snagged them even though they don't have any branding and are even licences by Universal. I have tracked down a massive piece of pyramid mat, so as soon as the shoes are delivered, I will be good to go.

oh i see did anyone you guys know get a pair from him and are waiting, or are the guys that are getting a pair new to the board?

- - - Updated - - -

oh and cavx hows the work on the nike BTTF bag coming?

I messaged them again and got an apology for the delay and they will be sent out "soon" and they will give me a tracking number. I'm really crossing my fingers on this. If I get the shoes I will be the first person that's been a part of this forum for longer than a few weeks like the others to get a pair. I will make a detailed review thread and video. And I will answer any questions you guys have.

Last edited:
I messaged them again and got an apology for the delay and they will be sent out "soon" and they will give me a tracking number. I'm really crossing my fingers on this. If I get the shoes I will be the first person that's been a part of this forum for longer than a few weeks like the others to get a pair. I will make a detailed review thread and video. And I will answer any questions you guys have.

Fingers crossed for you!

I think you ordered pretty early.. One would guess as early as the the new members who received theirs?
Did you order size 11 or 12 that he had ready to go?

Am I right in the fact that no one has actually received a pair/ shipping notification except for the 2 new members who joined to tell us it's safe to order and they got their pairs roughly 2 weeks after the Reddit post?

Hopefully they just over promised on when the stock would be ready. But I still skeptical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also have you kept a close eye on your credit card?
I was just looking on Reddit and there's a few new posts about David and peoples cards info being stolen (last 2 days)

I have and I haven't seen any suspicious activity. As for your last question. I ordered a size 8. So theoretically they are still being made. I can't seem to find anywhere on the subreddit I follow saying their info was stolen. Can you supply a link?

Last edited:
I have and I haven't seen any suspicious activity. As for your last question. I ordered a size 8. So theoretically they are still being made. I can't seem to find anywhere on the subreddit I follow saying their info was stolen. Can you supply a link?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/4mm3fo/so_my_credit_car_info_got_stolen_from_davids/
Here's one of them
But looking now maybe I can't read Reddit right as my app says the post was 2 days ago but when I use the browser to view it's actually older :/ I think.

But going by you ordering size 8 I think it will be a while before they are ready.
11-12 were the first batch
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the rest will be in batches
9-10 next
Then 7-8 and so on.
9-10 still aren't ready yet.. I Skype him 2.5 weeks ago and he said "it will be ready soon.. 7 days''.
I skyped last week and he said ''it will be ready soon 4-7 days''.
I skyped now and he said ''it will be ready soon'' then ''some more days''

So it a slow process I guess

http://www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/comments/4mm3fo/so_my_credit_car_info_got_stolen_from_davids/
Here's one of them
But looking now maybe I can't read Reddit right as my app says the post was 2 days ago but when I use the browser to view it's actually older :/ I think.

But going by you ordering size 8 I think it will be a while before they are ready.
11-12 were the first batch
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the rest will be in batches
9-10 next
Then 7-8 and so on.
9-10 still aren't ready yet.. I Skype him 2.5 weeks ago and he said "it will be ready soon.. 7 days''.
I skyped last week and he said ''it will be ready soon 4-7 days''.
I skyped now and he said ''it will be ready soon'' then ''some more days''

So it a slow process I guess

Well like most Chinese manufacturers I'm sure they have defective pairs that delay the process of sticking up. Nike themselves had a lot of rejects. The shoe isn't as simple as a regular sneaker. But at a certain point it's unacceptable to take money and waist people's time.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back