Spiderman Face Shell Pepakura File - Foam version by JFCustom - PDF added

Gimpee's faceshell is awesome! :) I used it on my prototype spidey suit last week and i'm impressed with the results (sorry for the inaccurate colors of my suit though, i need to print and sew another one soon :) )

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd....674_651092808306515_4486795950064226220_n.jpg

I really like Gimpee's faceshell, and last night I came with a idea of having a paper/foam friendly lenses based from the faceshell. . .

and here's what I've got. . .I'm still waiting for Gimpee's reply on my pm regarding this so until then I won't release the paper/foam friendly lens file. . .

the scale is the same with gimpee's faceshell file . . .let me know what you think guys :)

p.s.: thanks for the faceshell file gimpee :)
Can you edit the shell to not have eye

untitled.JPG

i don't know whats the problem but it works fine in my computer

Not to bump an old thread, but has anyone else used this for their faceshell.. if so, did you leave the shell foam or did you fiberglass it? what's the process once you've folded/glued?

Not to bump an old thread, but has anyone else used this for their faceshell.. if so, did you leave the shell foam or did you fiberglass it? what's the process once you've folded/glued?

Not sure, but as my ASM2 suit is on it's way next week, I better get a move on.

Have made a couple but not really nailed it yet

Not sure, but as my ASM2 suit is on it's way next week, I better get a move on.

Have made a couple but not really nailed it yet

Mine will be here friday or before. I can't see how leaving this foam will work. It would be nice if you could though, would be way more comfy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back