2014 Toronto Prop Party

Hey Justin. It was great chatting with you as well. I was glad to meet another power ranger fan.........you got me super excited for Saba and Tigerzord:). I watched a few of your reviews, loved the UD replicas Superman suit one! Glad you enjoyed KITT. You're one of the few that has sat in it. Hope to see you at the next Prop party!!!

Joey.

I am equally Excited! BAN DAI wants to make sure we are all broke! Glad you enjoyed the videos :)

I try and make each of them, been a highlight of my year the last 3 for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't take too many, but here's what I got:

Toronto Prop Party 2014 Photos by sk8r540 | Photobucket

I was too busy talking, lol.

Great pictures!

Well, I picked this up tonight...

Maybe done in time for another movie car at the party next year?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10358747_10154279576315554_8621554396540438653_n.jpg
    10358747_10154279576315554_8621554396540438653_n.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 448
It was my second year attending with my KITT replica, and I had a great time again. Speaking with some of the forum members, meeting new people and seeing their passion is what really makes these gatherings great. Special thanks to John and Andrew for being so welcoming, and a big thanks for roping off the car area......that was a great help.

I was really impressed with the props and it was a pleasure being there. Next year I plan on bringing my KITT again and setting up a table with Knight rider props, and a few others I have and hope to acquire throughout the year. I'll definitely be at the prop party yearly. Thanks to all the organizers and great people that put the show on.

Joey.

Funny story, after the prop party, my bf and I went home for dinner and such, and decided to get DQ ice cream for dessert. I sugar crashed at 9:30 while playing Marvel Lego and when I woke up at 10:30 (Xbox controller still in my hand), I realized we still had to get ingredients for a pasta salad I was supposed to make for the next day for a potluck party. So I freaked a little, and we had to go out to try to look for someplace that was still open. We thought there was a Sobeys at Langstaff and Hwy 50, but it's a Freshco now. On our way back home, we stopped at a red light next to a KITT on Hwy 27. Was that you??

No, that wasn't me:). There are quite a few replicas in Ontario, only a few are complete. KITT was all tucked in by that time lol. To be honest I really don't take the car out often. The prop party was the first time out of the garage this year. I don't even take it to car shows, because people just don't get the passion it took to replicate a tv car, but I get super excited when these events roll around. I can see people's reaction, and the understanding in their eyes, in what it took to put something like that together. It's the same reaction I get when walking around the tables inside.

That Jeep will look sweet once complete. A guy on one of the knight rider boards I frequent built a Jurassic Park Jeep, and it came out really nice. Good luck with that, Michael!

Joey.

That Worbla stuff is really cool.
I was impressed with how quickly something really basic can be put together.
Worbla_mask_rough_zps6ce7f177.jpeg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back