Solo: A Star Wars Story

If this is 10 years before ANH I can see it. I mean if you are a dude with a new car, and who doesn’t care about cleaning, you’re a grease monkey making mods, and you drive like a maniac your car willlook beat to hell in a decade.

If this is 10 years before ANH I can see it. I mean if you are a dude with a new car, and who doesn’t care about cleaning, you’re a grease monkey making mods, and you drive like a maniac your car willlook beat to hell in a decade.
You pretty much described my pickup truck ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ehh, still not sure about this. Waiting for the full trailer... Looks great visually, very Rogue One like. But then again, I didn't like much else in Rogue One other than the production design/cinematography.

As Mr Webber said, when I saw "Han," I just saw some Han Solo hack. It's going to be hard to convince me.

They say that Lando is one bad mutha-
Shut your mouth!
Just talkin' 'bout Lando
YnKUbOK.jpg

Disney's new monorail?
C1LLnCY.jpg

Last edited:
Glad I could see the trailer tonight without having to watch the football game.

I'll be happy with the movie if someone makes a decent version of Han's 1970's gloves at a reasonable price.

This teaser doesn't make me feel one way or another. Not enough Han to dispel my doubts (and little enough to concern me), not enough Falcon for me to confirm the design, not enough of anything. Lando still manages to steal the show with his one shot though.
I know it's just a teaser, and not the full trailer, but it did nothing to raise my interest. Hopefully the trailer fixes that.

This was the pure definition of a tease. You can't make any kind of logical conclusion about this movie after 45 seconds of footage. I think the full trailer tomorrow will give us a better idea of the movie itself, but then again I loved the Last Jedi trailer and the movie itself crushed my soul so I'm not going to put too much stock in it either. Just hoping for the best.

I did love that shot of the Star Destroyer in the lighting storm and the Tie Fighters flying out of it....so cool. :cool

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back