Overworld Designs aka Michelle Sleeper - BAD DEAL!

Yes, message her now, nip it in the bud. I'd also post your message to her on multiple forums so that she knows that OTHER people know she isn't welcomed.

I thought that I would update this thread with a final development.

Unfortunately I have been somewhat preoccupied over the last few months with the passing of my Dad after a prolonged illness. This has involved a lot of travel and the usual unpleasant follow-ons with solicitors etc. In addition to my full-time job it's been a bit fraught for a while, therefore I am a bit tardy in the update.

It's only in the last week or so that I have been able to put my "home" life back on track a bit - The upshot is that Michelle, some time after the refund was paid, finally posted the kit to me. I have no idea why she at long last decided to do this after the damage effectively being done quite some time before.

Final receipt of the kit does recompense me for the substantial time, effort and grief in chasing everything up so I am basically calling it quits and making everybody aware of the outcome.

Dalroi.

Unfortunately I have been somewhat preoccupied over the last few months with the passing of my Dad after a prolonged illness. This has involved a lot of travel and the usual unpleasant follow-ons with solicitors etc. In addition to my full-time job it's been a bit fraught for a while, therefore I am a bit tardy in the update.

It's only in the last week or so that I have been able to put my "home" life back on track a bit - The upshot is that Michelle, some time after the refund was paid, finally posted the kit to me. I have no idea why she at long last decided to do this after the damage effectively being done quite some time before.

Final receipt of the kit does recompense me for the substantial time, effort and grief in chasing everything up so I am basically calling it quits and making everybody aware of the outcome.

Dalroi.

Sorry to hear about your father. My condolences.

Dalroi.

Sorry for your loss.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back