Overworld Designs aka Michelle Sleeper - BAD DEAL!

Re: Need to contact MSLEEPER - Kit/Refund owed, help needed!

SCAMMER.png

Here's a nice pic for whoever is into this whole instagram stuff. Hash tag that.

disappointed with Tested. hope they remove her.

When me and others were having problems she'd be active everywhere but just not responding to emails, comments, posts on the sale thread or PMs. Only thing that got her attention was starting a paypal dispute and even then she dragged it out as much as possible until paypal had to step in and refund my money. She's really not a very good person to deal with. Can't remember why she wasn't banned back then, but my advice is to start proceedings now. leave comments on her youtube videos, on any other sites, just blanket everything.

I DM'd Norm. Not sure who else to go to regarding it. Tested's twitter doesn't have a direct message option and I wasn't gonna post a public message regarding it either. Whether he will respond or not, can't say. I don't think it would look good on them to have an individual like this person scamming people, yet, somehow in the limelight.

Maybe asavage could do something as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

This is why I can very rarely bring myself to purchase anything from places like this any more. The smallest thing in someone's life can bring an entire production run to a grinding halt, and if you've already paid you're S.O.L. Because it's "the internet", there's no protection other than "Paypal dispute".

Also, remember to stay classy guys. I get that people are rightfully angry, I would be too, but this feels like it's starting to circle the drain of doxxing/smear campaign, and we're better than that.

I think people don't generally mind if the person is honest and keeps everyone informed. Hope you get in touch + your money back soon.

Nonsense!

And now this thread is complete with the guy who inevitably shows up and suggests how the tone should be softened; as though we're somehow crossing the line to dare raise a concern and/or take issue with someone who took advantage of our membership.

Smear campaign?! What else should it be? These threads provide a public service by educating the membership on who to avoid.

How terribly kind of you to be so tolerant with the loss of other people's money.

-Rylo

Also, remember to stay classy guys. I get that people are rightfully angry, I would be too, but this feels like it's starting to circle the drain of doxxing/smear campaign, and we're better than that.

I didn't say the tone should be softened, I said you shouldn't go down the path used by internet thugs, and instead try and take a high road. Doxxing is a horrendous practice.

I am in no way tolerant of what has happened. Like I said, I would be angry too in that position, but I don't think it's particularly fair that you've taken my comments and twisted them into a context that now paints me as some kind of "sympathiser".

Nonsense!

And now this thread is complete with the guy who inevitably shows up and suggests how the tone should be softened; as though we're somehow crossing the line to dare raise a concern and/or take issue with someone who took advantage of our membership.

Smear campaign?! What else should it be? These threads provide a public service by educating the membership on who to avoid.

How terribly kind of you to be so tolerant with the loss of other people's money.

-Rylo

I didn't say the tone should be softened, I said you shouldn't go down the path used by internet thugs, and instead try and take a high road. Doxxing is a horrendous practice.

I am in no way tolerant of what has happened. Like I said, I would be angry too in that position, but I don't think it's particularly fair that you've taken my comments and twisted them into a context that now paints me as some kind of "sympathiser".

The "high road" doesn't get people their money back. Been there, tried that.

To not even TALK to people you owe money or product to is extremely ANTI-SOCIAL besides everything else.

That is the minimum required to actually be considered HUMAN.

Frankly, all I want is a refund and the satisfaction of hopefully preventing others falling foul as I have.

Nothing from PayPal or the mods yet.

Dalroi.

Just "edit" your first post and then you have to click the "more reply options" to get the thread title as well.

-Rog

Thanks Rog, thread title duly changed.

Dalroi.

Oh man, this was a sad thread to read :( I sincerely hope everyone gets there money back. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on her Instagram...

Frankly, all I want is a refund and the satisfaction of hopefully preventing others falling foul as I have.

Nothing from PayPal or the mods yet.

Dalroi.

Dalroi I'm totally with You: someone called Viperpilot tried to scam me on Rebelscum forum some time ago, pretending to have shipped the entire collection of Marvel Star Wars Comics, which he didn't at all.

Even worse, there was also a guy (even a senior member of the forum) jumping in after I posted what was happening in the sale thread, attacking me and bullyin me just for being Italian posting silly videos on how vicious we Italians are, poor them. Summing Huminliation to scamming. Fortunately some good fellow forumers who did know me being fair, got in defending me, even took a bunch of thread posting in order to get those guys back off.

At the end I did file a Paypal claim and got a refund, reported the guy to the Admin which did nothing and the guy tried to scam others. Now I'm officially terrified by Rebelscum props Classifieds junkyard way of selling.... Here looks like a totally different way of thinking and I'm so glad!!!

Guys never ever forget to use the feedback system!!

Regards,

Alberto

To not even TALK to people you owe money or product to is extremely ANTI-SOCIAL besides everything else.

That is the minimum required to actually be considered HUMAN.

So by your definition, in order to be classified as a human you must be a social butterfly? Wow, I had no idea I wasn't human. TIL.

Msleeper is not being anti-social. She is being evasive specifically to her patrons and appears to not be a very nice person. One does not have anything to do with the other.

This isn't some cyclical internet arguement about video games, this is real people losing real money to a person who has herself provided all of the information posted in this thread through publicly available outlets like Facebook and Instagram.

So by your definition, in order to be classified as a human you must be a social butterfly? Wow, I had no idea I wasn't human. TIL.

Msleeper is not being anti-social. She is being evasive specifically to her patrons and appears to not be a very nice person. One does not have anything to do with the other.

I admit I may have a narrow definition of Anti-Social. A person that simply chooses not to communicate when it is optional, would not get that comment from me.

But there are times when communication is not considered optional.

If you went to a supermarket and a shelf fell on your foot, and you went to the cashier and said, "I'd like to talk to your manager."

And then the cashier said, "Nope. The manager doesn't want to talk to you. Go away."

This would be an example of a Business relationship where the customer has a valid complaint and has the right to voice his complaint
and receive a RESPONSE. This is a situation when it is unacceptable to just ignore the person and hope they go away.

To not give a response, when a response is REQUIRED is what I am calling anti-social.

Well Montagar has PM'd and enlightened me that the Mods don't get in the middle of sales disputes and wait until the PayPal Dispute is settled before considering whether to ban a member.

I am now duly updated, as I wasn't aware of the process.

Dalroi.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back