Stranger Things (Netflix)

I too am excited to see who he becomes. I heard a really interesting theory today regarding his future. As we know, he was going to skip college and work for his dad so he could stick around for Nancy. But now that he's lost Nancy, and it's probably too late to apply for colleges, where does that leave him? Some think that Hopp may take him under his wing as his deputy since he's showed a lot of maturity and leadership. Plus he's in the group of 'shared trauma.' I think that'd be super cool

There's a fan theory floating around that Steve will become a cop and that Hopper will take him under his wing. I think that'd be great.

Yah, you probably would :lol.
I was trying to keep it simple for NeoRutty, who's an admitted gun noob.

(One thing, on this sidebar: One of the big semantic issues with firearms over the last hundred years is the use of the term "automatic". It is, properly used, synonymous with "self-loading" -- i.e., you don't have to manually work the bolt for each shot. Even double-action revolvers are technically self-loading, as squeezing the trigger rotates the next chamber into line. I'm not really sure where and when "automatic" came to be associated with constant-fire...)

Just finished this season. I really enjoyed it. Like others have stated, Ep 7 felt off. You could skip it and the first 2 min of ep 1 and not miss anything.

The demadogs in the lab scene felt like Jurassic Park when they were being chased by raptors trying to reset the power.

Curious what next season will be.

I'm wondering if any of the characters will stay in Hawkins. I mean why would you keep living there??? Lol

Given their age it's not like they have any choice. Aside from Will, none of the parents of the kids had any idea of what was really going on, so why would they move? You really think that any of their parents would believe them if they said they and the entire town of Hawkins were nearly eaten and destroyed by an extra-dimensional being that could take over people's minds and had a horde of demodogs at its disposal and that they fought and defeated and should move, just to be safe?

How many Demidogs did the kid spit up at the end of season 1? Was it a one and done thing or was he a vessel to carry more over to our side.

I was certain Bob was a spy for the lab right up to the point he......ya know. The scene where the jerk goes out to find Max and hits on the one kids Milfy mom.....hilarious. I was cheering for him 100% in that scene.

How many Demidogs did the kid spit up at the end of season 1? Was it a one and done thing or was he a vessel to carry more over to our side.

I've wonder this too...we don't know exactly if the slug Will coughed up grew into the little guy Dustin found, although it's heavily implied. My first thought was that Will had been coughing up a bunch of them, but I don't think that's the case. I started rewatching this season last night and noticed in the first 2 episodes, Hopper hears a bunch of those little slug noises when he's out examining the rotten pumpkin farms. Since the tunnels are directly below him, I believe that something within the tunnels (the tentacles maybe?) is producing the demogorgon larvae, and they are finding their way to the surface. OR they got through the gate below Hawkins Lab and followed the tunnels, eventually surfacing in/around the farms. There's no way that Will had been coughing up like 50 of those things...right?

I've wonder this too...we don't know exactly if the slug Will coughed up grew into the little guy Dustin found, although it's heavily implied. My first thought was that Will had been coughing up a bunch of them, but I don't think that's the case. I started rewatching this season last night and noticed in the first 2 episodes, Hopper hears a bunch of those little slug noises when he's out examining the rotten pumpkin farms. Since the tunnels are directly below him, I believe that something within the tunnels (the tentacles maybe?) is producing the demogorgon larvae, and they are finding their way to the surface. OR they got through the gate below Hawkins Lab and followed the tunnels, eventually surfacing in/around the farms. There's no way that Will had been coughing up like 50 of those things...right?

Or......how do we know if a Earth born demidog will live as opposed to the ones who died when the rip was closed? Dart could be chasing cars on I40 or rooting for truffles for all we know. Wills spew could have enough human DNA so that it doesnt need the underside connection. We all saw the Aliens helmet cam slaughter (they even used the motion detector sounds)......hang with me...........I got it! Season three will be Hybrid demidogs runnin amuck acting all Cray Cray until the Colonial Marines come in to save us from ET. Ok, lets just go with Dart not needing the connection to the underside.

Given his facial expression of "okay, it happened again" after coughing up the one we saw, it's safe to say that the one he coughed up wasn't the only one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Then I hope they add a scene of the demidogs in a theater watching a Disney flick like in Dante's Gremlins.

Now were cooking with gas! They could recreate ever creature killing from the 80's. Like that time in Jaws 3D when the shark chased that guy, so the guy moved to Brooklyn and the shark swam to Brooklyn, got in a cab, rode the elevator up, found his apartment and ate him.

Or....im thinking they would do a classic Cujo scene, kids trapped in a car, Dart circling them.

Like that time in Jaws 3D when the shark chased that guy, so the guy moved to Brooklyn and the shark swam to Brooklyn, got in a cab, rode the elevator up, found his apartment and ate him.

23vhz5h.gif

You can, but since Will had just fired the gun it would already be ******.
Here's how a .45 auto works:
*EDIT: This explains it better than I did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJMXXuGhINE

So Will would have had to de-cock it before he could re-cock it.

Yah, I didn't mean to blame Will, I'm sure it wasn't his decision. It was something dumb the director added for "dramatic effect". It's still stupid.

I forgot he fired once already, lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back