Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

IMG_4305.JPG

Spoiler pic of Kylo's saber....does it look different??

;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;

;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;

;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;
;;;

Untitled-1.jpg

I wish the light saber blades tapered. I hate the baton-blade look. Pre-coffee saber semantics rant over. Can't wait to see the full trailer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey veektohr ! I totally feel ya! Watching the OT and PT on TNT the last several nights that is one of the things I miss most about the OT lightsabers. I wish with all the money at Lucasfilm and Disney that they could throw a little of it at lightsaber blade construction.

I HAVE AN IDEA IF THEY WANT TO PURCHASE IT! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
At least they brought the color back to that icy-cool ANH blue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd love to see what you've got up your sleeve.

Hey @veektohr ! I totally feel ya! Watching the OT and PT on TNT the last several nights that is one of the things I miss most about the OT lightsabers. I wish with all the money at Lucasfilm and Disney that they could throw a little of it at lightsaber blade construction.

I HAVE AN IDEA IF THEY WANT TO PURCHASE IT! ;)

Wait, there's a trailer coming out tomorrow?

EDIT --- During football. I guess Disney decided to try to help boost the NFLs lousy ratings? Or is Monday night football on ABC, one of Disney's properties?

Last edited:
I haven’t watched the teaser yet, looking forward to the whole thing.

I too am interested in what time the tickets go onsale. Looks like I’ll stay up to midnight tonight to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back