HELP - I need to contact eFX Collectibles

Nothing new.

I don't think the guys at eFX Collectibles are scammers like the guys at "Project Triforce" instead in fact people and stores are actually receiving or already received their Limited Edition Scout Trooper helmets and/or the scaled down Millennium Falcon replicas.
I never had any problems with Master Replicas nor with eFX until I ordered the Scout helmets and the Death Star tiles so I still believe this situation can be solved and for this I will not contact Disney Licensing to complain of it for now, it would not solve the problem anyway.
I agree with you saying that their current customer service is terrible and almost absent but I think they are having some kind of problem they prefer to not talk about and the easier way to do this is avoiding answering the messages. I already met this kind of behaviour and it causes a lot of frustration to the customers, not to mention the damages to the seller reputation.

44 days are passed since I paid the shipping costs and I sent them another messeage today through their contact form on their website and to the following e-mails: "customerservice@efxcollectibles.com" and "bikerscout@efxcollectibles.com"; I hope to solve this situation quickly by myself but (and I really hope it doesn't get that far) if this turns out to be impossible can someone talk directly to them on my behalf at the upcoming San Diego Comi-Con (July 19-22)? I will give you my orders data and all any necessary info you may need.

By the way, how many of you ordered directly from eFX and are still waiting for their helmet? Moreover, I would like to know too if anyone outside US got the fabled ANH Darth Vader PCR helmet promised by eFX and/or the legendary US $ 25.00 discount on the Scout Trooper helmet shipping costs. Anyone?

Sadly not going to comi-con this year, but hopefully everything turns out alright for you. It really sucks this happened to you, also has EFX put any new products out, everything on their website is sold out except for the death star tiles.

Hey try this email Bryan@efxcollectibles.com, I had to message him about my scout after i paid for the shipping and tehy got it shipped out the next day. I also just ordered the death star tiles from the site about a month ago paid and nothing showed for shipping i send him a message 2 weeks ago and he replyed and shipped out the tiles next day. Hope it helps.

I also got my darth helmet free form them but i had to push that one hard with like 20 email. Im in Canada btw.

I got no answers after sending a message to the three eFx contacts two days ago

Thank you, I didn't know this e-mail. I used it to sent a new message yesterday but still got nothing. I will wait for other 24 hours.

I'll keep you updated.

Good luck, hopefully it works out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any news?

Sorry, nothing new.

Today, full of frustration and disappointment, I sent another message to the previously listed contacts. I got an automatic response from "bryan@efxcollectibles.com" and "customerservice@efxcollectibles.com" with the following text:

"Thanks for contacting EFX Customer Service. Our office will be closed starting Monday, March 21, returning Thursday, March 24, 2018.

We will have limited access to e-mail, but will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!"

"will try to get back to you as soon as possible." No comment!

This is going absurd, their e-mails are working so the only reason they did not respond to all my messages is just beacuse they simply decided to ignore them. There can be no other explanation, am I wrong?
I bought three helmets just few seconds after eFX put them online to get low serial numbers and now I'm running the risk of not getting them at all.

What worries me the most is that their e-mail confirmed the order but if I go to my eFX the "Fulfillment Status" is marked as "Unfulfilled". I really don't know what to do, for a second I thought to start spamming them with e-mails but they could easly put me on the spam filter and this would not resolve anything anyway.

If they keep ignoring me I'll go to my bank to see if it possible to get my money back if not I will be forced to go to the next big convention they will attend next year to personally take the helmet and the Death Star tiles.

Seriously, no one is going to San Diego Comi-Con? That would help me a lot!

P.S.: I started to read the "eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!" thread, does RPF member Gino work for/with eFx? If he does I will send him a PM, maybe he could help me.

P.S.: I started to read the "eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!" thread, does RPF member Gino work for/with eFx? If he does I will send him a PM, maybe he could help me.

You can also call him to the thread by using the @ symbol: GINO

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get your money back, I believe all the items, except the tiles are on entertainment earth.

Good Luck, keep us posted.

I know you said you were against it.. but seriously contact Disney licensing. The company is a joke. It's simply beyond explanation how they have been allowed to continue business. By business I mean taking people's money, not delivering what their customers pay for, then completely ignoring them.

You are not the only person to receive such service from them. Unfortunately that is what EFX is now known for.. Disney needs to know about it and put a stop to the rort. It's not fair on you nor any of their customers imo.

Send me a pm!

Same situation here!

I'm from Italy as well!

Regards,

Alberto

Sorry, nothing new.

Today, full of frustration and disappointment, I sent another message to the previously listed contacts. I got an automatic response from "bryan@efxcollectibles.com" and "customerservice@efxcollectibles.com" with the following text:

"will try to get back to you as soon as possible." No comment!

This is going absurd, their e-mails are working so the only reason they did not respond to all my messages is just beacuse they simply decided to ignore them. There can be no other explanation, am I wrong?
I bought three helmets just few seconds after eFX put them online to get low serial numbers and now I'm running the risk of not getting them at all.

What worries me the most is that their e-mail confirmed the order but if I go to my eFX the "Fulfillment Status" is marked as "Unfulfilled". I really don't know what to do, for a second I thought to start spamming them with e-mails but they could easly put me on the spam filter and this would not resolve anything anyway.

If they keep ignoring me I'll go to my bank to see if it possible to get my money back if not I will be forced to go to the next big convention they will attend next year to personally take the helmet and the Death Star tiles.

Seriously, no one is going to San Diego Comi-Con? That would help me a lot!

You can also call him to the thread by using the @ symbol: @GINO

Oh... thanks, I didn't know this shortcut. Does he visit the forum often? Maybe he can contact someone at eFX by phone or telling me what's going on.

If you get your money back, I believe all the items, except the tiles are on entertainment earth.

I want to see if it is still possible to resolve the problem with them to get the PCR helmet they promised and the Death Star modules because I can't find them anywhere else

44 days and no contact; I mean really why are you not contacting your bank about this? There's a line between holding out hope and just being foolish; EFX is never going to contact you or ship product.

Counting today, 53 days are passed since I paid the shipping costs and still no contact; I'm starting to think SETI has more chances to find an alien civilization than me to contact eFX. I will go to my bank next week to see if they can transfer all my money back but I'll do it as last resort if I fail to contact them.

I know you said you were against it.. but seriously contact Disney licensing. [...] Disney needs to know about it and put a stop to the rort. It's not fair on you nor any of their customers imo.

eFX's falling from the pedestal I put it on, if they will not reply to my e-mails and solve the problem I'll ask Jez how to contact Disney Licensing and I will tell them of my experience with eFx for sure.

The company is a joke. It's simply beyond explanation how they have been allowed to continue business. By business I mean taking people's money, not delivering what their customers pay for, then completely ignoring them.

I'm failing to understand their logic and behavior; they ingored my messages then they sent me an e-mail remembering me to pay the shipping costs and then they started ignoring me again. Instead they answered chalback and not only they sent him the biker scout helmet but the PCR Vader helmet too.
I seriously don't understand... why are they using two weights and two measures?

Send me a pm!

Same situation here!

I'm from Italy as well!

Regards,

Alberto

Oh, hello there! Did you choose your name from the Urusei Yatsura homonym character?

I was beginning to think it was just me having this problem with the eFX Scout Trooper helmet! Can you tell me if your order "Fulfillment Status" is marked as "Unfulfilled" in your eFX account like mine?.

PM sent.

P.S.: previosly I forgot to say that when I read "closed starting Monday, March 21" in their automatic response for a second I thought that was the reason they (being closed since March) could not reply me then I totally went "Argh! Come on man!" when I realized they erroneously wrote Marh instead of May!

Still no answer but today (from efx_inc@mail.vresp.com) eFX was so kindly to inform me they have a very limited number of the Scout Trooper helmets (Limited Edition) if I want to buy one.

Seriously eFX?! Are you kidding me?!

GINO Gino, can you contact Bryan and help me with my orders?

Still no answer but today (from efx_inc@mail.vresp.com) eFX was so kindly to inform me they have a very limited number of the Scout Trooper helmets (Limited Edition) if I want to buy one.

@GINO Gino, can you contact Bryan and help me with my orders?

Ridiculous.

Ridiculous.

I have tried for two years to get my Darth Vader Legend helmet sent to me. I’ve spoken to Bryan at cons, e-mailed, and we even know the same folks. He will not reply at all. I do t know why.

Sent from my Starfleet-issue communicator

I spoke to Bryan at wondercon, he seemed to be a very nice person. I hope he and EFX come through.

S. O. P for them sadly

@GINO Gino, can you contact Bryan and help me with my orders?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back