Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Just a quick heads up for all customers outside the US.

Interesting, thank you.
I'm amazed that they require returns considering that the poorly made grips are of no resale or subsequent usage value but rules is rules and I'll do what it takes to finally get my item repaired. The logistical annoyance for HCG must be high despite none of this being your fault!

Just a quick heads up for all customers outside the US, as some seem to be worried why they see emails have gone out but they personally haven’t received theirs yet.
The email LTsmash1200 got was only sent to customers in the US at this time. If you are outside the country, do not freak out thinking you were skipped. The logistics for returns are being sorted out with Tomenosuke for the overseas customers and this upcoming week you should be receiving your letters about how it will work on your end. Rest assured, if you contacted customer service back when you were asked too, you were placed on the list and that was given to Tomenosuke. Tomenosuke sent the exact amount of replacements to cover each name on that list.... so one is being held for you. They are just working out the method of returns at the moment for all overseas names on the list.

You beat me to it.

I just got an email back from CS and they are sending out emails to international orders on the list detailing our instructions for replacement tomorrow.

If they don’t get them back there will be hundreds turning up on ebay at fifty bucks a set...

And who would BUY them?!
Anyone who wants a Tomenosuke blaster would never purchase the defective grips. They already HAVE the grips they need if they bought a finished blaster or a kit and if they have neither of those then what use are the $50 grips?! Let's assume someone IS in the market for grips in the coming months (I'd still argue that they won't be) then they are going to be clued up enough to know that any on Ebay will NOT FIT!

I agree with userd1402. people can sell on ebay even saying they are not defective. and some people will buy them for custom build or things like that. and not everyone knows everything about that situation, lots of people will never suspect that there are defective tomen grips out there.

And who would BUY them?!
Anyone who wants a Tomenosuke blaster would never purchase the defective grips. They already HAVE the grips they need if they bought a finished blaster or a kit and if they have neither of those then what use are the $50 grips?! Let's assume someone IS in the market for grips in the coming months (I'd still argue that they won't be) then they are going to be clued up enough to know that any on Ebay will NOT FIT!

I’d get a set at the right price.

As I said in my previous email, I had the old kit with the yellow grips. The chance to get a set in the correct colour would be great (even if it meant some mods.).

I agree with userd1402. people can sell on ebay even saying they are not defective. and some people will buy them for custom build or things like that. and not everyone knows everything about that situation, lots of people will never suspect that there are defective tomen grips out there.

I’d get a set at the right price.

As I said in my previous email, I had the old kit with the yellow grips. The chance to get a set in the correct colour would be great (even if it meant some mods.).

Fair enough; I can't argue against evidence like this. All I can state then is that I would not sell MY defective grips being a man of some honour. At the moment I'd be very pleased to have non-defective grips ... being em on please!

Last edited:
1E2FA8F4-5976-4B8D-8C24-DFC0CC7304B4.png

Hahaha. I had to read it twice to make sure I read it correctly.

hummmmm...what are some fun ways to DESTROY these grips?

hope the new ones they send are correct! think i am gonna do the $100 thing till i know the new ones are better than the one's that are on.imagine smashing the ones you have now,and the new one's being worse!

I will also rather wait for the new grips to arrive before destroying the old ones.

Even if we would sell the defective grips on eBay what do HCG and Tomenosuke care?
They could just sent the replacement grips to each customer on record and be done with it.

i agree with you on that!
I will also rather wait for the new grips to arrive before destroying the old ones.

Even if we would sell the defective grips on eBay what do HCG and Tomenosuke care?
They could just sent the replacement grips to each customer on record and be done with it.

has anybody at HGC checked these for themselves or are they just sending them on tomenosuke's say so?:rolleyes

got the email from HGC today. have the new grips been checked out by yourselves?
Just a quick heads up for all customers outside the US, as some seem to be worried why they see emails have gone out but they personally haven’t received theirs yet.
The email LTsmash1200 got was only sent to customers in the US at this time. If you are outside the country, do not freak out thinking you were skipped. The logistics for returns are being sorted out with Tomenosuke for the overseas customers and this upcoming week you should be receiving your letters about how it will work on your end. Rest assured, if you contacted customer service back when you were asked too, you were placed on the list and that was given to Tomenosuke. Tomenosuke sent the exact amount of replacements to cover each name on that list.... so one is being held for you. They are just working out the method of returns at the moment for all overseas names on the list.

well i have just replied to the HCG email and will do the refundable deposit till the new grips are fitted.there is no way i an gonna destroy the grips that are on only for the new ones to be worse.sorry to be like this but i don't want a blaster with no grips!:angry
HCG is looking at them before they ship, but there is no “test fitting” each one as there is no gun without grips provided by Tomenosuke for test fitting purposes.
The new grips are the exact ones that are on the new batch of guns that Tomenosuke just shipped to HCG. I’m sure people who bought from this last batch of blasters will be able to chime in as they receive their blaster as to the fit and quality of the latest grips.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back