Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Hello all.
I don't THINK that I've missed any news but has anyone got any updates on the grip replacement issue? I've had my blaster several months now in a 'faulty' state and if there IS any new information out there I'd be grateful to hear it. My £1200 investment is (to me) largely worthless until this is resolved. If there's no news then I'll continue my vigil. :)

Me too. I'm all for being patient waiting for replacement grips and posted such months ago. But, you pay this much money you'd think Tokumensuke would keep buyers informed about any replacement grips. Other than the email I sent to HCG, I have not heard anything. I would seriously have to consider doing any future purchases from Tokumensuke.

That problem should've been resolved in weeks, not in months. PS: I don't want to hear BS talk about not being patient etc. It's getting ridiculous already. I can't even display that damn thing because of that crappy grip. It drives me crazy.

surely people waiting for replacement grips should have been sorted before releasing a new blaster!:angry

That problem should've been resolved in weeks, not in months. PS: I don't want to hear BS talk about not being patient etc. It's getting ridiculous already. I can't even display that damn thing because of that crappy grip. It drives me crazy.

oh c'mon now. it's barely noticeable, especially if you display from the side. have a drink of johnny black and relax.

oh c'mon now. it's barely noticeable, especially if you display from the side. have a drink of johnny black and relax.

I'll be disagreeing with that. It's very obvious on my item and would irritate me everytime I look at it were I to place it on the expensive imported perspex stand that I bought to display it!

I don’t want to assume I’m on the list, so I’m thinking I may need to email HGC again. I sent pictures of my grip issues but never got a email back.

Is it too late to get in on it? Do you happen to have a link?

Sean

I think its this kit. contact in link is mmunegumi@gmail.com
http://www.hollywood-japan.jp/shopdetail/000000006928/

that email is the same person I been going back forth about the stunt resin kit in April and May then recently about the metal kit.
The replies were around a hour.

But I wish I knew the metal kit was going to be reissued cause I would have bought ordered it instead of the resin kit.

But just in case, I will try to save money and hope there is some in stock in August. Would love to convert it into the police blaster or ghost blaster

I think its this kit. contact in link is mmunegumi@gmail.com
http://www.hollywood-japan.jp/shopdetail/000000006928/

that email is the same person I been going back forth about the stunt resin kit in April and May then recently about the metal kit.
The replies were around a hour.

But I wish I knew the metal kit was going to be reissued cause I would have bought ordered it instead of the resin kit.

But just in case, I will try to save money and hope there is some in stock in August. Would love to convert it into the police blaster or ghost blaster

Thanks! Just sent Mune an email...

Sean

Mine just arrived today and couldn't be happier, especially after having waited 8 months. Grips are perfect. Customs were a bit higher than expected ($167 CDN), but at least not as bad as they've been paying in the UK. No issues with Customs either.

I’m not sure how I feel about this...

40188295182e7ea7c82cd6f470cc1aaa.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back