Black series Stormtrooper To inferno squad possibilities?

Fanofstarwars

Would the BS Stormtrooper be able to be modded into the inferno squad helmet

Attachments

• CF297994-CC03-41E7-9117-7AA45D23E3EB.jpeg
    CF297994-CC03-41E7-9117-7AA45D23E3EB.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 1C3FAF29-4256-44CC-8C96-48B667CFD646.jpeg
    1C3FAF29-4256-44CC-8C96-48B667CFD646.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 130
Would the BS Stormtrooper be able to be modded into the inferno squad helmet
Since the Inferno squad helmet is literally a repainted Tie Fighter pilot helmet, it would much easier to just mod one of those helmets. It would be possible to add pieces of a Rebel X- Wing helmet to a regular Stormtrooper helmet, as that is literally what the original Tie Pilot helmet is- a Stormtrooper faceplate with rebel pilot helmet pieces on top. At the 4:28 mark in the video below he explains how they made the official props for Tie Pilots.

https://youtu.be/Qk_048JvrXc

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sorry, don't wanna start a discussion, but do take Andrew Ainsworths with a bucket of salt. He is not a reliable source of information.

Sent fra min SM-T550 via Tapatalk

The thing is that if you're wanting to go game accurate, the BS faceplate is the closest option to making it work currently simply by design. However, I could argue that you would still need to modify the teeth as they're not recessed in the game like the R1 style helmet. The thing is that you'd still need to get the other half of the helmet, i.e., the dome and TIE ear caps to move forward. Not that it can't be done, but yea.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back