Black Series Poe helmet by Hasbro

I'm in, halliwax! :D

I think it'll be midnight whatever your time zone is. It's 12:01 AM Central in the Central time zone, so I expect it'll be when Friday starts where ever you live.

last time is was midnight western time. i waited and waited and waited, then the target site finally crashed when it launched... i gave up. then grabbed what i needed in the morning on toysrus.com

That's what I'll be doing. It was great fun talking with other fans at the previous force Friday but as far as merch there wasn't really anything that I got that wasn't available next day online or a week later in store. Especially the high dollar items. I.e. Helmets, lightsabers, etc.
if your in it for figures then it's probably pretty important to be there. Otherwise just wait til online.

Is there a list somewhere of everything that is being released? I haven't seen anything about lightsabers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a list somewhere of everything that is being released? I haven't seen anything about lightsabers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope no lightsabers that I've seen. Just talking about the Kylo from TFA. I saw some lists mostly figures, the Poe helmet (though I haven't seen much info on it), sphero will have the new BB droid. Most people will be out for the Black series figures as most retailers are offering a exclusive one. Also some stores are doing t shirts and posters. I know that the new Lego falcon isn't gonna be out for a couple weeks for Lego vips and I just saw a Star Wars lightsaber VR set but I don't know anything about that.

Nabbed one of the helmets on Amazon! It appears that the launch was midnight EST.

The Rey lightsaber is NOT the Disney parks saber, this one looks much more accurate and even has a milled-down looking glass eye with brass look

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 9.57.03 PM.png third party seller so who knows

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back