ANH Luke Macrobinocular Build

In the Junkyard if ya need em.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=264409&p=4038036#post4038036
IMG_0085.JPG

What would my macros be worth? You never see them for sale. Any ideas? Thanks

What is the usual going rate for a 6/60?..this is the main question.

2 x 6/60: xxx USD
Eumig: 30 USD
B&H: 50-100 USD
Box, greeblies, belt-hook etc.: xxx USD (depending materials/ quality)

What is the usual going rate for a 6/60?..this is the main question.

2 x 6/60: xxx USD
Eumig: 30 USD
B&H: 50-100 USD
Box, greeblies, belt-hook etc.: xxx USD (depending materials/ quality)

ture, but I'm looking for an idea on a finished set of complete macros like mine w all metal parts except the mystery box in resin. What would macros like these sell for?

ture, but I'm looking for an idea on a finished set of complete macros like mine w all metal parts except the mystery box in resin. What would macros like these sell for?

That´s why I tried to list the prices of the individual parts...the total determines the minimum price you should sell for. Just add amount x for shipping expenses, your time and labor.

In the end it all depends on finding a buyer, who´s willing and able to spend amount X

I received the complete Kalimar and painted the lens inner flat black & the aluminum focus rings grey and added the aluminum adjustment thumb nub. I think they're done now!

These look great! Do you mind if I ask where you found aluminum thumb knobs for the Kalimar lenses? Or did you machine them yourself?

Thanks!

Member SinceJan 2000FromRochester, N.Y.Messages742
sm_album.png

Aug 15, 2017, 9:38 AM - Re: ANH Luke Macrobinocular Build
I bought these and would recommend these cleanly cast parts to anyone needing them.

Why doesn’t anyone use the real part used on the movie prop?​

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyone who fabricated the transition box from metal (alu or steel), I had a go at it but just don’t have the right tools (or skills) for the job...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back