ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

I went through this whole thread....

Quick question: Any positive ID's on the water bottles? And/or any of the knives? Thanks in advance.

Obviously the wrong boots and weapon (I wasn't allowed the M4 inside the con) but my Hallett is getting there image.jpeg

As nice as some of the patches currently available are, are any the correct size? I know it's been talked about. The screen worn patches seem a lot bigger, especially the ones the scientists wear on their fronts. I know the bonzai ones are the more elongated bullet shape but are they some % smaller.
pv00513-43-2.jpg

Last edited:
As nice as some of the patches currently available are, are any the correct size? I know it's been talked about. The screen worn patches seem a lot bigger, especially the ones the scientists wear on their fronts. I know the bonzai ones are the more elongated bullet shape but are they some % smaller.

I too had to guess and was a bit off on scale, but the overall shapes are accurate. Especially the arched patch; nobody else rounded the corners. I had a feeling there were different sizes of the same patch, but I was only ever going to make a single size of each. Those measurement pix will help alot if I ever make different versions...

So I want to put together a Covenant leisure outfit like what they wear on board the ship. Thinking of a softshell technical hoodie? Also need to I.D. the sneakers they wear. Any ideas?

Last edited:
OK, imagine you glue a piece of white rubber over the toe, and squint a little bit?

8134021-9325-1A-zoomin.jpg

Also, if you look up "yacht boots", you get a lot that look like the reference photo with no toe protection. They look a little like rubber to me....

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back