PropShop announces TFA Props!

re: shipping to non-US addresses

I wonder if the usual shipping forwarders will take on orders like this/if Propshop would be willing to ship to these people?

You guys asked for better ref pix. We deliver. Norm took these just before we headed out to Australia (where I am now)
http://www.tested.com/art/movies/574008-photo-gallery-kylo-ren-helmet-reference-photos/

Note: I added about 5% extra silver detailing on the outside of the helm. Just to make it pop a little more in photos. Looks to me like Propshop has toned down the screen paint job (as to be expected; often paint jobs need to be quite garish to work on film) and I brought it back up with just a silver sharpie. Edges here and there.

Ah..thats why it looks so good!;)

The helmet on the propshop website looks not so good.You made a great job,Adam.
Did you also the silverwash all over the helmet?

Kroenen77, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference with what I did from photos. I literally edged a few details. The wash and finish (especially the spatter of gloss paint) are all top notch on the Propshop helm. I love this thing

Kroenen77, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference with what I did from photos. I literally edged a few details. The wash and finish (especially the spatter of gloss paint) are all top notch on the Propshop helm. I love this thing
but seriously... Adam, for the price they are charging, don't you think the gap around the chrome parts is unreasonable?

The wash and finish (especially the spatter of gloss paint) are all top notch on the Propshop helm. I love this thing

I'm glad you like the helmet but the paintjob barely resembles how the original helmets were painted.

To people talking about the separate face, they really should have plated the entire helmet but that does run into cost.
It also would have dulled the details of the dents which are already soft on their helmet.

I'm glad you like the helmet but the paintjob barely resembles how the original helmets were painted.

To people talking about the separate face, they really should have plated the entire helmet but that does run into cost.
It also would have dulled the details of the dents which are already soft on their helmet.
The details, denting look really soft, almost like a 5th generation recast.

Thanks for the info Adam.You know the devil is in the detail.;)
From my point I love the paintjob..also if it should not be 100% screenaccurate and a little bit too much weathering.
But overall it looks very realistic all together.

I couldn't find one. I checked Prop Shop's Star Wars collectibles website, their regular website and Harrods. Then I tried Google. No luck. I imagine it's the price of a new home, lol.

I bet if someone in the UK called Harrods, they'd be able to give a quote.... Just sayin' [emoji6]

It isn't so cool, that it is constantly implied in the media that this company actually made everything they have for sale for the episode 7 production originally. I know it is their USP, but it leaves a bad taste - even if they are the originators of several of the real props.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back