Iron man mark 46 foam building

saula228

Hello! I started work on iron man armor from "Captain America:Civil war" movie. I hope that you like this) image.jpegimage.jpeg

Great work. I started a mk4 helmet last night. First time i have ever tried making foam armour. Seem to be failing miserably haha

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk
Never start with the helmet :D It's a mistake that dozens of people here have made. Start with a shoulder bell or something. Then maybe an upper arm. Do the helmet LAST once you really have the hang of how to do it all. The helmets have tricky angles and precise sizing and if you get it wrong, it will be all lopsided and look weird (speaking from experience)!

Never start with the helmet :D It's a mistake that dozens of people here have made. Start with a shoulder bell or something. Then maybe an upper arm. Do the helmet LAST once you really have the hang of how to do it all. The helmets have tricky angles and precise sizing and if you get it wrong, it will be all lopsided and look weird (speaking from experience)!

So true, from the front my helmet looked "ok" but when viewed from the top you could see one portion of the jaw wasn't right lolz.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back