eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

After this photos lots of people will cancel their helmets.The only reason to own this helmet was,that is has a better shape and details as the RS.And that because the master was direct casted from the wooden originalpatterns.But...nothing of this stands in the EFX CoA..and when you look on the helmet you can see,that the shape is never so good like an RS one.So why the hell I should pay 799 Euros(987$) here in germany for this, when I payed not the half of it for my RS kit?

After this photos lots of people will cancel their helmets.
Over at Rebelscum people are falling over themselves in love with the helmet. Depends on the person I guess; some people just aren't concerned with quality. They just want something no matter how it looks.

Over at Rebelscum people are falling over themselves in love with the helmet. Depends on the person I guess; some people just aren't concerned with quality. They just want something no matter how it looks.

People on Rebelscum generally care more for the collecting aspect VS how accurate a replica is. I've witnessed people belittle fan made pieces which were vastly superior in accuracy, but they simply do not care unless it's got a plaque that says 'x/5000000' made. Simply put they care about just the resale value..

Its fiberglass and that alone makes me have zero interest in it.
Anyway, this thread is about the ABS legend edition.....or it was.

Keith

People on Rebelscum generally care more for the collecting aspect VS how accurate a replica is. I've witnessed people belittle fan made pieces which were vastly superior in accuracy, but they simply do not care unless it's got a plaque that says 'x/5000000' made. Simply put they care about just the resale value..

Many Rebelscum forum members are interested only in the licensed collectibles, no matter the accuracy, if they get a limited edition, with a nice plaque, COA and display case they are happy. Accuracy is not that important for them. They don't care about bumps, warps and wonkiness of the original props, or in this case the helmet flare or soft snout.

Its fiberglass and that alone makes me have zero interest in it.
Anyway, this thread is about the ABS legend edition.....or it was.

Keith

It might have started as a thread about Legend, but long ago the discussions turned about both EFX Scout helmets. Especially with the delays, and with only the release and info of the LE.
Don't see the problem.

One more picture:

efxstand12243.jpg

Yes, not to derail the EFX part of the thread, but the RS's are indeed amazing! Very happy with mine:

View attachment 798497

As for the EFX, in fairness, it'll be good to see other images. Here and elsewhere we're all commenting based on just one set of not very well taken images (wide angle lens too close to the subject, which makes for a lot of distortions)...

Dan
Just out of interest do you have pics of yours from the front?

The in house made rs does have problems but the ones put together on pathfinders have been perfect for the most part.
Buy the kit :)

If they do go together OK, it’s a shame the staff at RS couldn’t make them properly!

More of a shame if the Efx ones turn out as bad- was counting on them to be the ultimate Scout bucket.

Good to see some nicely put together RS scouts,
it's understandable that there are variances but I want mine to be perfect so I'm doing it myself.

Also I don't see this as derailing the thread, we are comparing the efx with the only other production lineage helmet :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back