My intention was to create the uniform too but this is probably impossible for me because 1) I can't find a sewing pattern for it 2) the way many people suggested isn't my favorite way...
3) I'm definitely not skilled enough to create my own pattern...
But my next project is the cap from the republic naval officer/normal officer from the republic^^
IMG_0214.JPGIMG_0215.PNGIMG_0216.JPG(<= Ep 3)
But I have no idea how I get the " W " shape....

IMG_0221.JPGIMG_0222.JPGIMG_0223.JPGIMG_0224.JPG
(Found some pictures)
IMG_0235.JPG
Ok-This is only a stupid try to create a pattern or something what looks like the pattern for this cap...The visor and the flaps (on the side) are not the problem-My thought is that the central piece is one piece (like on my picture) but why is there a seam in the middle and how to achieve the " w " shape?
However: I think I will make a new thread regarding the ROTS Imperial Officer stuff-We will see...

Last edited:
Magnificent job. :) (Also, it's not a code disc; it's the badge for the Imperial military -- as the Imperial cog shoulder patch is analogous to, say, the American flag patch on US forces, this is the equivalent of the eagle cap badge.)

--Jonah

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back