NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

I would have had to drive an hour away so my laziness overcame me and I ordered online. $10 more but meh, that’s worth not wasting two hours of my day.

Damn you Fedex! They can't leave the evil bottle of liquor on my doorstep so I go through their online nonsense of getting them to just hold onto it. They give me a choice of locations so I pick the closest one. I google it and the address is a Walgreens! Now I get notification that it won't be ready for pickup until Saturday and I don't even know where it is gonna end up. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Soon some of those on eBay will come here or to propsummit.com to sell the Director's Cut for higher prices.

Last edited:
Anyone try paint thinner on these? I’m considering looking into starting a run of vinyl replacement decals for the bottles. Pending Virginia abc stores receiving their stock.

yeah but you know another way to look at it is I hope that extra $100.00 he made off that bottle was worth that sellers reputation, cos it is trashed now. :facepalm

So someone can post In the Junk Yard a falsity that this product is sold out everywhere? double the price and hope some noob falls for it. that doesn't sound fair....

I don't think it's a case of a "noob" falling for anything. For some people, time is money and they'd simply rather pay double the price than have to hunt it down. Hey, if it's worth that to them and they have the scratch, rock-on! Not up to us to protect anyone from themselves; we can't force anyone to be an educated consumer.

That said, I think it's particularly cool when members here, who've had doubles and tripples have reached out to those on the hunt and offered to help at their own retail. A truly classy act.

We see this with limited props all the time. People will complain about the secondary market price and then 6 months later complain they should've got it when it was only double now that it's tripple the price. Let's face it, we all save our boxes and paperwork so if we have to get rid of one of our props, it commands maximum dollar. Nobody begrudges the seller making a profit then.

Nobody here who has a bottle of this stuff in 2 years would say, "Oh, I'll just take 100.00 for this because the 400.00 it's going for is just too much.

C'mon, now...

NOTE: Agreed, I do not care for hot (exaggerated) descriptions in the junkyard. Put up an honest description and let the public vote with their wallets.:thumbsup

So someone can post In the Junk Yard a falsity that this product is sold out everywhere? double the price and hope some noob falls for it. that doesn't sound fair....

I don't think it's a case of a "noob" falling for anything. For some people, time is money and they'd simply rather pay double the price than have to hunt it down. Hey, if it's worth that to them and they have the scratch, rock-on! Not up to us to protect anyone from themselves; we can't force anyone to be an educated consumer.

That said, I think it's particularly cool when members here, who've had doubles and tripples have reached out to those on the hunt and offered to help at their own retail. A truly classy act.

We see this with limited props all the time. People will complain about the secondary market price and then 6 months later complain they should've got it when it was only double now that it's tripple the price. Let's face it, we all save our boxes and paperwork so if we have to get rid of one of our props, it commands maximum dollar. Nobody begrudges the seller making a profit then.

Nobody here who has a bottle of this stuff in 2 years would say, "Oh, I'll just take 100.00 for this because the 400.00 it's going for is just too much.

C'mon, now...

NOTE: Agreed, I do not care for hot (exaggerated) descriptions in the junkyard. Put up an honest description and let the public vote with their wallets.:thumbsup

I agree with this Rylo. but exaggerated and just not true I find to be two different things..just me...

Damn you Fedex! They can't leave the evil bottle of liquor on my doorstep so I go through their online nonsense of getting them to just hold onto it. They give me a choice of locations so I pick the closest one. I google it and the address is a Walgreens! Now I get notification that it won't be ready for pickup until Saturday and I don't even know where it is gonna end up. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Same thing happened to me today with DHL and my order of Arnolfo Cibi glasses. They text me to give me the option to leave them at the door, so I say do it. Do they leave em? Nope. They offer other pickup locations so I choose a UPS store. Problem is that while UPS will be open tomorrow DHL won't be. So no matter what I have to wait until Monday for pickup or delivery...

The JW bottle will arrive later today. Just won't have the authentic vibe from drinking out of that cool Deckard glass.

Meh let him sink his rep in the can if he wants, You and I know some here have long memorys

Since I am being dragged through the mud I think I should correct a few misconceptions that I have seen on this thread. First, the item was marked as sold but was not. I did this once I realized people thought I was price gouging. Second, My actual cost with shipping was 185 dollars from 1-877-SPIRITS.COM. I figured my time was worth the 15 extra dollars. Third, this is beside the point because I was actually looking to trade not sell. Fourth, I corrected the post from the original wording that it was sold out to say it was still available in some places. This was my fault as I copied an eBay post out of laziness but did correct it. If there are other questions I am happy to answer them. Yes I still have the item if anyone still needs one and I am willing to trade for it but it isn't for sale. I hope this helps settle some of the nasty sentiments I have seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I am being dragged through the mud I think I should correct a few misconceptions that I have seen on this thread. First, the item was marked as sold but was not. I did this once I realized people thought I was price gouging. Second, My actual cost with shipping was 185 dollars from 1-877-SPIRITS.COM. I figured my time was worth the 15 extra dollars. Third, this is beside the point because I was actually looking to trade not sell. Fourth, I corrected the post from the original wording that it was sold out to say it was still available in some places. This was my fault as I copied an eBay post out of laziness but did correct it. If there are other questions I am happy to answer them. Yes I still have the item if anyone still needs one and I am willing to trade for it but it isn't for sale. I hope this helps settle some of the nasty sentiments I have seen.

I had problem with the price. the sold out everywhere was what I was focusing on. when clearly its not.

Last edited by a moderator:
45 seconds ago screen grab

Untitlednn.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back