Hellraiser Solved Puzzle Box Panel

TheDarkPope

I've been wanting to make a solved Hellraiser panel for some time, but didn't have the ability. I bought a new laminator that allows for much larger pieces. I don't have any process pics, but I thought you'd like to see the finished product. The material is .010 inch brass. Enjoy...
2.jpg

4.jpg

I seem to recall hearing that there is an image of a creature in the solved configuration.

But the heck if I can see anything!

Thanks for the compliments.

jasonw2112 - These are made for the 3 inch box size. They're about 4 1/8 inch total length. I will be selling them at some time in the near future, not sure the price yet. But as a thank you for sending me those pictures, pm me your address and I'll send you one.

dropshipbob - I've heard something similar. I'm in the same boat as you - no clue.

v3d - ask and you shall recieve... I will likely be doing some update videos to the tutorial. One on laminator do's and dont's, and one more that more closely deals with artwork optimization.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how the different transformations of the box are basically impossible to accomplish with just a single puzzle box. Makes the object more magical and "other-worldly" to me.

watch all the movies you will see there is more than 1 puzzle box.

Would love to get one solved with the top opened and the hooks and chains coming out of it.

Jasonw2112 - your panel went out today. If USPS is correct, you should get it on Thursday.

Apparently I failed ruler 101 in grade school and made a partial error in dimensions. It is correct for a 3 inch box in the solved position. When I measure corrently, it's about 3 3/4 inch long and tall and 4 1/8 diagonal. Just wanted to correct that in case anyone measured theirs or did some fancy geometric math and found out I measured wrong.

More on this and other fun stuff after lots and lots of sleep.

I just wanted to let everyone know, that I received a solved puzzle box panel ( just like the one's in the top of thread ), and it's very nice!
It is very crisp and clean! The tiny holes look nice and even! I would have thought this was cut from a laser, if I didn't know the chemical
process involved! A very good addition for your Hellraiser collection!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back