Breaking Bad Props

breakingbadscript.jpg

Breaking Bad signed pilot script!

I bought it from a charity auction donated by Anna Gunn.

The actual script is a late draft, possibly the final draft. I remember reading an early draft that is available to download for free that has a few changes such as the location being California and Jesse Pinkman's name was "Dupree".

I've got a new prop but first I will share one of my favourite photos from when I was in Albuquerque which is related to this prop.

tucohqsmall.jpg

Tucos's HQ!

tucogrill.jpg

Tuco's Grill!

very cool collections guys!

just wondering...if you could have the ultimate replica prop from breaking bad (thus far), what would you ideally make/have?

I would have to go with that pink teddy bear

very cool collections guys!

just wondering...if you could have the ultimate replica prop from breaking bad (thus far), what would you ideally make/have?

I would have to go with that pink teddy bear

Now that I own the grill, I have to say the teddy bear as well. I found the women that made the bear for the show and unfortunately it costs $500 per bear. I am sure somebody could do a close enough reproduction though.

I made the 'meth' according to an internet recipe for sugar glass. Basically just 3 1/4 cups of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar, 1 cup of clear glucose syrup (known as Karos corn syrup in USA?), blue food colouring and a flavour if wanted.

You will definitely need a sugar/jam/candy thermometer to get the mixture to 300 degrees F but do this SLOWLY. I'm talking at least 45 minutes to an hour. Too quick and it will burn. Too high a heat and it will go yellow. Use a low heat setting.

The moment it hits 300F remove and pour into a large tray lined in foil (or spray with cooking spray to avoid foil and look screen accurate if you get a big enough tray)

Blue food colouring takes a while to get right amount of. Leave to cool. Voilà!

Then smash and sell ;)

Just wanted to post a pic of the shelf now holding my Tuco grill/block. Thanks to Great1, we were able to get these from the same place that made the show ones. Perhaps the coolest item I own to date.

BBShelf.jpg

Would anyone be interested in a Los Pollos Hermanos clock as seen in Gus' office?

lospollosclockpreview.jpg

Here is a reference photo,

lospollosclockreference.jpg

Unfortunately it won't be 100% screen accurate as I have a feeling they placed a sticker on a real clock. The hands are different and I tried to match the numbers the best that I could.

That is quite the awesome collection you have going. The grill really set it over the top, and I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Los Pollos Hermanos air freshener.

Another great looking shelf. I really love the stacks of money, I am thinking about getting a roll of cash and adding some "blood" to look like the roll Jesse gave Walt from the ATM.

I've never watched this show. Is it any good?

IMO opinion it's the best show that has ever been on TV. But it is definitely an acquired taste. If you watch, though, it is IMPERATIVE that you watch the episodes in order, and avoid any and all spoilers - like this thread! LOL

I'll second Hecubus114's opinion on Breaking Bad; it's one of the most compelling, intense show's that I've ever seen, and you absolutely must watch all episodes in order.

So obsessed with this show - no doubt my favorite of all time.

I had the honor of "meeting" the one and only WW few days ago outside the David Letterman show and got him to sign my Heisenberg hat - he even said "I like your style." Beyond happy and a great addition to my slowly growing BB collection. (sorry for the bad pics - took them in a hurry).

WW1.jpg

WW2.jpg

WWhat2.jpg

WWhat.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back