The Last Jedi new prop picture SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Idk I think there was a good shot of the emitter without the blade...

March can’t come soon enough!! Lol

For TFA there was the pic from the Target dvd.

For TLJ I haven’t seen a clear shot of the emitter without a blade. Obi style ring in the emitter is visible in the flashback sequence but it’s not entirely clear what is inside ring. If you seen one lmk

It's hard to get shots when the movie isn't out on home video yet. No one managed to snap it-- but several people, authorities like Roman and Roy, allagree it was seen.

Is this the TLJ prop? From the latest SW show where a prop archivist shows off various props from different movies.

BVoEuJs.jpglNeeSCy.jpgggrml2S.jpgQMmu20N.jpg

At the 8 minute mark
https://youtu.be/cZAryCaRE3k?t=479

The tri-ring position and the even grenade rings certainly make it seem like the TLJ-- but the PCB card is completely different (8 gold bards as opposed to 13), and if you subscribe to my theory of a lower profile single button, that's also off.

The Graflex they show is definitely the TLJ version

It has the larger triangular faux LEDs of the newer versions as well.

Looking at the end of the control box, the profile of the side rails and circuit board seem consistent to what we saw of the TFA version (haven't seen clear enough TLJ caps to tell with regards to that version).

Do we know for certain that the lightsaber in the flashback's close-up of the CG prosthetic hand isn't also CG?

Last edited:
The Youtube video saber doesn't seem as shiny as the Creepy Uncle saber. Perhaps this is the TFA Target BTS saber. They seem to have the same dull finish.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Seeing your photo Seth! I’m defiantly in TFA hero boat!!! Check out the step on card, and the black button!! Maybe the pommel is removable and that’s why the tri ring is on the other side... or more likely multiple hero’s were made so the tri ring was on the other side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh of course I see this while I’m waiting in the doctors office on ghetto WiFi....

I am so excited I didn’t even read anything yet!!

Non-photo explanation-- we don;'t know what this saber is. It has elements of both the TFA BTS version, as well as the TLJ Creepy Uncle.

This is defiantly not the creepy uncle (TLJ) the tri ring is also much thinner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back