New BMF coming

Tony, will this fit the Ep. VII dish?

And how many more sneek peeks will it take for a version for the EP7 dish?

I don't have any information about the Episode VII radar support. I've designed the quad radar dish of the Ep. VII with a good reasonable detail seen on the teaser, but by now no info on the radar support. I prefer to wait to have more information.

So not, this radar support is only for the radar dish of the 32 inch Falcon seen on ESB -and shortly on ANH-.

Now I'm concentrated on the Falcon parts, but why not making parts for the X-Wing too? I would love design the complete cockpit...

Is only question of time...

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along with panels for the bottom of the wings and engines as well. :popcorn

I don't know why there is not more excitement for the Big X wing. Like the Falcon it has massive customization possibilities.

Many thanks, i didn't even think to check Argos! Picking one up tomorrow!
The wife's gonna kill me.....

Rich

It seems that the Hasbro Falcon and me, both will be the culprits of the problems with the wife... :devil:facepalm
Your wifes are starting hating me... :cool

- - - Updated - - -

You mean there is another item I have to add to my list of wants? My wife is going to hate me especially since I could have 2 or 3 Falcons at home waiting for me.

And she will starts hating me soon too...:lol

Ha! I was just getting extremely frustrated trying to make a mount for the radar dish. You saved my night!

Happy to help you, but it seems that Shapeways doesn't like my radar support file... I've upload it again to SW now, so you will have to reorder... My suggestion: cancel the order and reorder again the two items.

Not my fault, really!!! Sry!

Happy to help you, but it seems that Shapeways doesn't like my radar support file... I've upload it again to SW now, so you will have to reorder... My suggestion: cancel the order and reorder again the two items.

Not my fault, really!!! Sry!

No problem. Thanks for letting me know, I just reordered the mount and window. Thanks again!

Just got my BMF yesterday at Wally World. Paid $50 for it, and got it home only to discover the top quad cannon and radar dish were missing :( Oh well, I discovered Tony's shapeways parts thanks to this thread and have now spent an additional $360 on this project! Hey, I am stoked that this Toy is going to become worthy of being called a model thanks to all you guys! I was originally just going to do a little weathering and hang it up with an X-Wing, but well you know how that goes. The stuff that drove me nuts and just HAD to be fixed (Stickers for the sidewalls? REALLY?) had me searching out all the detail shots I could find and led me to this thread.

I took a gamble last night and ordered the entire light/sound harness that had been removed from a 2008 Hasbro Falcon on ebay for $18. I don't know if the engine light unit will fit directly or not, but we'll see. I'm not interested in the sounds at all, just the lights. I'll let you know when it arrives if this is a decent option for the engine area. As far as I know, the 2008 version and this version are about the same size. Here's hoping!

Thanks for all the great parts Tony! And thanks to all who are contributing to making this an affordable but awesome Falcon!

-Red7 a.k.a. Woody

I don't have any information about the Episode VII radar support. I've designed the quad radar dish of the Ep. VII with a good reasonable detail seen on the teaser, but by now no info on the radar support. I prefer to wait to have more information.

So not, this radar support is only for the radar dish of the 32 inch Falcon seen on ESB -and shortly on ANH-.

Hmmm, Mean't more trailers or movie sneek peeks that will show those details. Sorry, didn't mean more sneek peeks from you.

Last edited:
Sidenote - anyone interested in the XW in Canada, Amazon has it for $29.99, free shipping. Almost...ALMOST tempting.

They still have the XW at the Walmart where I live, and I've almost picked it up twice now... but between the price and the fact that the two wings are fixed into one really keeps me putting it back on the shelf

They still have the XW at the Walmart where I live, and I've almost picked it up twice now... but between the price and the fact that the two wings are fixed into one really keeps me putting it back on the shelf
Also the back of the Xwing is really WRONG too...

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet..will be in my next batch purchase!

- - - Updated - - -

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Along with panels for the bottom of the wings and engines as well. :popcorn

I don't know why there is not more excitement for the Big X wing. Like the Falcon it has massive customization possibilities.
I'd rather TONY make a custom XWING, not parts for the floppy big one....my problem is that the xwing is wrong in parts..unlike the falcon which is very close to right.

But, unlike the Falcon the X-Wing is virtually the right size for the 3 3/4in figures which is its redeeming feature. I would like to think now that Hasbro have made an X-Wing of this size they will re-work it later to include a full cockpit.

...my problem is that the xwing is wrong in parts..unlike the falcon which is very close to right.

I'm just hoping they do a Star Destroyer at some point, but I don't expect it. As for the Falcon, I'm waiting to see what Bandai does as far as a model of it goes, then I'll decide between that or the Hasbro, since I just don't have room, and don't particularly feel the need, for more than one Millennium Falcon.

I'm just hoping they do a Star Destroyer at some point, but I don't expect it. As for the Falcon, I'm waiting to see what Bandai does as far as a model of it goes, then I'll decide between that or the Hasbro, since I just don't have room, and don't particularly feel the need, for more than one Millennium Falcon.

I have 26 and am getting more. I don't think you can have too many Falcons. :) :)

I have:

Original Kenner

at least 7 of the 90s Hasbro

6 of the new BMF

2 of the just released Hasbro

1" Micro Falcon

1" Silver Micro Falcon

Two Micro Playset Falcon

MPC Model Falcon

Cutaway Model Falcon

10" Kenner Micro Falcon

2" Falcon for my Big Star Destroyer Bridge

Another metal 7" Falcon

Another 7" or so plastic Falcon

I had and will have again a MR Falcon and 6ft Toys R Us Falcon

That's just off the top of my head.

Any one ever going to actually paint one of these mothers (besides CB)...?
Still waiting on parts...its going to be awhile

- - - Updated - - -

I have 26 and am getting more. I don't think you can have too many Falcons. :) :)

I have:

Original Kenner

at least 7 of the 90s Hasbro

6 of the new BMF

2 of the just released Hasbro

1" Micro Falcon

1" Silver Micro Falcon

Two Micro Playset Falcon

MPC Model Falcon

Cutaway Model Falcon

10" Kenner Micro Falcon

2" Falcon for my Big Star Destroyer Bridge

Another metal 7" Falcon

Another 7" or so plastic Falcon

What? You are missing the fantasy flight falcon?

How cool would it be for Hasbro to do a big 3 foot blow molded poly Star Destroyer? Think of all the work we could throw Tony's way! Trenches, bridge, domes, engines....

I've got one you don't have! :)

1395163479150.jpg

Its the Puzz3D Falcon. Whats so cool about it is the fact they used photos of the 5 footer from every angle at high res so every detail is there including all the caution decals they used!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back