Battle starship

It's looking great Katsu-San can't wait to see the final detailing, as always your work is impeccable

Thank you so much! Ben-san.

Nnnoooooo!!!!.......
Katsu - San , say it isn't so !!!

Ou, oh, ok, ahh, I said that but it the matter of relative thing. As I look in to the overall situation of this model,
it may take at lest another one month or more. But fortunately, there may be no part that I have to squeeze my brain any more.
Thank you !!

Any hints what might be next up on the bench?

Thanks for asking, blakeh1-san but.....the rumor says there are two possible projects so far.

Following information is classified for national security so please handle with extreme care.

FILE # 7- 8

TOP SECRET TOP SECRET TOP SECRET TOP SECRET
*********************************************************************************************************
Category : TOP SECRET

Eyes only and do not print out

Department of Advanced Weapon Research and Development is now researching the following
two types of combat weapon system.

One is a code name GUNDUMB which with heavy armor, powerful weapons, and a cockpit for the pilot.
Equipped with an AI system to be able to be manipulated by an expendable personnel with an average IQ
and can barely respond to an opponent soldier of a developing country which has no radar system,
air support and RPG-7.

The other one is a quadruped walking type self-sustaining behavior stealth robot code name ONCA.
It has a capability to carrie out a super long-range snipe with an integrated high-performance sniper rifle.
It will be deployed from a submarine or an airborne and tasks for assassination and other secret operation.

***********************************************************************************************************************
END OF FILE

I'm really sorry for providing you such insufficient information but this is the all that I can tell you at this moment.

Please do not tell anybody else.

Here's a very little progress.

I should have done this part earlier.
Can't take any pic of good angles.

I add a platform here.

Bukdbwo.jpg

I used a dentist mirror. :(

BGvpzLN.jpg

4OdAhpg.jpg

gXNzVU4.jpg

92DNUN6.jpg

QtsUmt9.jpg

Thanks for looking

katsu

LOL !!! Katsu - san ,

Of course I'll be looking forward to the ( only if you're satisfied Sir ) , completion of this remarkable project . Then , it'll be counting down the days til the start of your next adventure .
The details ( above post ) , just keep A - mazing ! Please keep sharing missed / forgotten sections !

Cheers Ged

LOL !!! Katsu - san ,

Of course I'll be looking forward to the ( only if you're satisfied Sir ) , completion of this remarkable project . Then , it'll be counting down the days til the start of your next adventure .
The details ( above post ) , just keep A - mazing ! Please keep sharing missed / forgotten sections !

Cheers Ged

OMG, you knew it!!
I don't know why but the information is leaking already.
Never, I mean never tell anybody else any more and...watch your back!!

Wait.... Somebody is in my doorway.......

Last edited:
Wow with that lighting in those last couple of shots it looks like it could be from a behinds the scenes type of clip from a movie

The next project sure does sound good either way it goes

Wait.... Somebody is in my doorway.......

Yeah, that's probably because I *reported* you to Japan's DIH (Jōhōhonbu)! Thanks, now we all have to worry about snipers and assassins for having read classified info. :angry

Wait...there's an ominous knock at my door...

Well if we're still around for the next one and you're taking votes, I'd like to see you tackle the ONCA.

Wow with that lighting in those last couple of shots it looks like it could be from a behinds the scenes type of clip from a movie

The next project sure does sound good either way it goes

Thanks!!

Yeah, that's probably because I *reported* you to Japan's DIH (Jōhōhonbu)! Thanks, now we all have to worry about snipers and assassins for having read classified info. :angry

Wait...there's an ominous knock at my door...

Well if we're still around for the next one and you're taking votes, I'd like to see you tackle the ONCA.

You betrayer!!

:love I'm hoping you'd said that!!
The first sketch will be done soon.
I'm thinking three types of ONCA.

Recently, as Congress approved the budget application to the Ministry of Finance, new equipment was introduced now.

Bore scope camera!!

This was $20.0000 on AMAZON (No the jungle thing).

It's compatible to Android system (Not good for iphone so far)
Smart Phone, Tablet and PC.
Focus range is 1 - 3 inches.
It has a 6 micro LED light with a remote switch. Off, low, hi, bright.
With a 7 feet fiber cable.
Standard, Mini USB adoptable.

qqGpiJj.jpg

Fv72BF6.jpg

Install is pretty simple and easy.
Both movie and still.

WwoaVWe.jpg

IXkC351.jpg

VxKhMr6.jpg

IPmtcPb.jpg

View from the inside of the control room.

yAg79Cq.jpg

y3IAVXS.jpg

npjBmqb.jpg

iMl0bzm.jpg

gFkHaPK.jpg

IXkC351.jpg

vZzTZP6.jpg

tc33Phe.jpg

5sAEIfR.jpg

mZoHhIQ.jpg

8KCJdd1.jpg

eYKYYZN.jpg

4V2JYzz.jpg

plxvLoR.jpg

D8umhPV.jpg

Movie

wp03bUE.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/9uix3to.mp4
klKFGXh.mp4

6iXLHRr.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/klKFGXh.mp4
9HUr8qa.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/6iXLHRr.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/wp03bUE.mp4

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Very cool camera Katsu-San ,

It really allows you to showcase your incredible scratch building skills :p , inside and hard to see areas , of your beautiful ship .
You'll definitely have to make a more detailed video ( with music & special effects !! ) once the craft is finished . Maybe something along the lines of the " Flyby / Dance ' around the Enterprise in Star Trek - The Motion Picture !?

Cheers Ged :thumbsup

Top level priority communication

One would think these are movie shots!
New camera is very cool. Gyro stabilization next?
Camera makes showing of inside details much more clear.
Awesome work and attention to details, as always.

End of coded top level communication transmission.

:facepalm:lol

Very cool camera Katsu-San ,

It really allows you to showcase your incredible scratch building skills :p , inside and hard to see areas , of your beautiful ship .
You'll definitely have to make a more detailed video ( with music & special effects !! ) once the craft is finished . Maybe something along the lines of the " Flyby / Dance ' around the Enterprise in Star Trek - The Motion Picture !?

Cheers Ged :thumbsup

Thank you Ged-san!

Ahhh, I love that scene.
STTMP1 is rather a boring movie but I never forget the scene.
That was a master piece made of the real miniature and an optical effects in a good old days. I have some old Cinefex magazines featuring STMP, Blade Runner, 2010, Alien, first sequels of Star Wars series and many more. From time to time, I see them ever. They are 40 years old magazine but I can see in there how each scenes were shoot and they still amaze me. It's an art.
Just like the guy who's shooting the new Blade Runner movie in RPF. That's the dream we've ever been questing.

All the best,

katsu

Top level priority communication

End of coded top level communication transmission.

:facepalm:lol

**** Top Secret ****

Following are the assessments for the result of the decryption.

Not that much but thank you!

Yup, you can say that. I need a little more practice.

Thank you for mentioning that!

Thank you very much!!

As I looking that close up, I can find some flaws here and there.
It makes me want to make it better.

End of transmission.

**** Top Secret ****

:facepalm What are we doing...

:lol Thank you so much!!

That new camera is great! But even before you got it, there were no bad angles on that ship.

Thanks,Tom-san.!

https://i.imgur.com/VxKhMr6.jpg

Here we see the crew preparing to investigate the strange signal received from the binary star system. Is it a distress signal or...a warning to stay away?

Just beam down a couple of expendable crew to check it out! :cool

Captain: "How do you get fingerprint smudges on the OUTSIDE of the window?"

The guy at the last gas station did that!:angry

Kikkoman still doesn't understand the concept of copyright. :angry

Tom-san, that sause is too sweet for a steak. It's for Ton-Katsu!

'Soylent Green' was a fearful movie, but it looked yummy.:D

Somewhere deep inside the model, you probably built a tiny galley for the crew, that we'll never see. And on those tables are condiments: itty bitty bottles of Katsu sauce, soy sauce, and hopefully hoisin sauce.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back