Star Trek Discovery Phaser by Anovos

:lol Sorry, bro, still getting the doll.

FRAK!

Lets do the the hard way:

98_BACBFF-0_CFC-4246-_BA7_B-696_E296_FBAC5.png

50105137-9_BFB-4_E6_F-8_E1_B-_FB14_A3_AE44_EC.png

At least you don’t have to pay for it a year (4 months to April plus the 8 months additional Anovos late period).

Wow, even if it was full metal 500 would be steep. . . I do like the design of this thing though. Haven't watched more than 5 mins of the show.

Wow, even if it was full metal 500 would be steep. . . I do like the design of this thing though. Haven't watched more than 5 mins of the show.

I like the design, I hate the show. This is a plastic toy with lights. If they sell out, good for them. You know what they say about a fool and his money...

It was definatley influenced by Kenny’s (kcpstudio) cencept phaser design.

And with good reason -- Ray Lai designed* both the KCP concept and the Discovery phaser :)

*Edit: A misunderstanding has since been corrected: Ray worked on the KCP phaser, based on a concept by Ken Palkow, which Ken later built in Solidworks for physical manufacture. The Discovery phaser was fully Ray's work.

So a more proper way to state the above would be that Ray Lai was involved in the 3d design of both phasers, though not the final printable files for the KCP. See later posts in this thread for more info.

Last edited:
I just saw some idiot on ebay selling a couple these for $899. The problem is he will probably get someone to buy them.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back