Imperial Fridge

Great_Bizarro

Sr Member
Thinking of decorating my new refreigerator. Or maybe a digital of Hans in carbonite. What you think?
imperial FRIDGE.jpg

She walked out on me 2yrs ago. Packed her junk and left me with the house and all my toys, as she called them. So no problem there. I have a vinyl cutter and think I will do the white areas in a white reflective vinyl. Just wondering if I can fix the ice maker to spit out little frozen death stars. Might do some control panel overlay for the section above the ice maker. Got to find the right panel to place there.

I think flat white would work.. and not look 'cheesy'..

Also.. you can need to have a little red led shine down from the water/ice section.. and play a breathing vader clip when either lever is pressed!

(its easy to do, electronically.. but not sure where you 'hide' everything!) LOL

outside of speakers and battery... it would only cost you a couple of bucks!

Got the flat white, think I will try that and see.
Vader breathing out the fridge might be a bit spooky on those late nite runs for cold water. :)

You can have it trigger/playback for a bunch of different events.

all you need is a 'trigger' (momentary switch) of some kind in the door-jam. or behind the water/ice dispenser levers...etc..

I was also thinking about it...

The battery and speaker (and audio board) can be on the top of the fridge.. so not a huge concern.. just sneak two wires and a switch down to the places you want to be 'interactive' (so to speak)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back