Proud to be an RPF Member, We Built a Thing ...

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This weekend we premiered our outing of The Cruiser our own attempt at a certain Hunk of Junk, although we have so much more to add and ran out of time to fit some of the work we completed the response was phenomenal.. might be able to get back to working on some smaller props now it's out and running !!! My fellow man at arms Heatshock and my Wife were a massive part of the build team, the structure and framing was designed and built in collaboration with a Project company and our project leader who kicked off this entire massive project for Ultracon here in the UK

The Internal; 3D Prints, Designs, Finishing Fitting and Corridor section were mostly undertaken by myself Heatshock and my wife as well as a fantastic support team of electricians, carpenters and general helpers we'll have more behind the scenes shots and working photos for you all soon

Gi4MDu9.jpg

1wbIRH9.jpg

aGjUxRB.jpg

BTE3K35.jpg

Vyf6u2z.jpg

More Shots here: http://imgur.com/gallery/Wm253

thanks for all your support folks !!!

I am speechless, which doesn´t happen very often according to my friends :lol

How long did it take to get that far with the project?

Amazing excellent Falcon cockpit and hallway ... well done ... by the way ... is that Simon Wilkie as C-3PO?

Chaim

Hey Sni9er! The coolest part about this whole project is that you set up an open window in the front with a camera pointed through it so that fans could have their photos taken in "The Cruiser"!

Shows us where your heart is. And it's in a good place!

Congratulations to you and your friends, it looks like a hunk of fun.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back